Brady Ellingson Commits to Iowa

We should march the streets of Iowa City and demand, whomever stole Fran's mojo and is making him recruit kids that aren't Big Ten worthy be publicly stoned in the streets, or the favorite alleyway of Chris Kingsbury when he had to relieve himself.

I am not really sure what to make of the negativity, other than it is negative, has anyone actually seen this kid play? Honestly, no videos, in live person with no bias? There isn't much to gain from watching highlight videos. I am also not so sure this is a fall back kid either. His offer may have came "late" in the process, but as much as the staff is actively out there, I doubt they saw this kid once.

I hope he comes in with a chip on his shoulder and lights up these other B1G teams for not recruiting him. Glad to have you aboard Kid!

FYI Brady’s best friend and longtime teammate is visiting Iowa this weekend. 4* top 100 Riley LaChance who has some great offers.

The fact that he shot 48% from 3 last year has me quite a bit more excited about this kid. That's pretty elite level shooting. For comparison, Iowa St recruit Matt Thomas shot 38% in Wisconsin last year.

FYI Brady’s best friend and longtime teammate is visiting Iowa this weekend. 4* top 100 Riley LaChance who has some great offers.

Iowa is his last offical visit, I look for Fran to sew it up this weekend. He was at Michigan State last weekend and I think Minnesota the weekend before. Both Ellingson and Lachance are good shooters. I'd like to see a couple really athletic guys sign next.

Iowa is his last offical visit, I look for Fran to sew it up this weekend. He was at Michigan State last weekend and I think Minnesota the weekend before. Both Ellingson and Lachance are good shooters. I'd like to see a couple really athletic guys sign next.

We need slashers desperately.

He's part Jeff Moe and part Chris Kingsbury. Doesn't get any better than that.

I'm on board with Jeff Moe.

Chris Kingsbury was an embarrassment to our program, and the revisionism regarding his career at Iowa is bordering on pathological.

I hope he comes in with a chip on his shoulder and lights up these other B1G teams for not recruiting him. Glad to have you aboard Kid!

Looking at the video's there was a good reason why he wasn't recruited by all of them...really not sure wth Fran is thinking...unless it is pure panic move by him.

Looking at the video's there was a good reason why he wasn't recruited by all of them...really not sure wth Fran is thinking...unless it is pure panic move by him.

I'll trust Fran's judgement over you watching 2 or 3 highlight videos. He obviously wasn't Fran's top choice, but he is one of his second line guys.

Latest posts