Brady Ellingson Commits to Iowa

Fallback kid. Fran has lost his mojo.

I don't know about mojo, but this class is off to a bad start. I know I will be criticized for this, but this is not the kind of kid you recruit if you want to make a splash in the Big Ten.

The good news is, Iowa should likely be very good this upcoming season, and that will help tremendously with the 2015 class.

I don't know about mojo, but this class is off to a bad start. I know I will be criticized for this, but this is not the kind of kid you recruit if you want to make a splash in the Big Ten.

The good news is, Iowa should likely be very good this upcoming season, and that will help tremendously with the 2015 class.

We should have got a five star pg instead. Should have emailed this to Fran earlier.

lachance and ellingson could make for the big ten's most irritating backcourt if fran can land clark or (uh-oh) yarbrough.

give these two a slasher to draw double teams and they could hit an obscene number of threes, with their rep as shooters

ellingson by himself, ok. if he helps draw in lachance and fran lands a third wheel, it's a solid class. not great, but not a letdown either.

This isn't a flashy pick up but Brady could easily be a vital part of the team in a few years. Fran still has an opportunity to land guys like Josh Cunningham, Tory Miller, Dominique Uhl and Riley LaChance. If we can land 2 or three of those guys I would consider this class big time success.

How long is that Vaughn thread on Cyclown now?

I think they are putting all their football energy into that thread now. Trying to move all the #momentum they have built up over there to another cause. They have a #quiet confidence that they will land him.

Latest posts