Bowl Projections

I have a strong feeling we will not be in Detroit though...

i'm thinking Houston or Dallas will be the towns we will be in...

WV vs. Clemson is the only BCS game that does not interest me...the rest look pretty entertaining.

I hear Detroit is nice in December...

But I'd put my money on Houston, Dallas or Jacksonville.

Last edited:
No way OSU ends up in the Gator Bowl unless they do get to 7 wins and I just don't see it. Also if Iowa goes 6-6 they will probably end up in Detroit, if they get to 7-5 I will say Dallas or Houston.

Only way Iowa in Detroit is if they are the only 6 win team in B1G

Or OSU is a 6 win team. OSU will get selected before the Hawks. I think it could be a real possibility of Iowa going there with a 6-6 OSU team as I think the Big Ten does only get 1 team in the BCS this year, so instead of hoping for OSU to finish 5-7 we just need the Hawks to finish 7-5.

If Iowa and OSU are both 6-6 this is how I think things shake out:

Rose: Wisconsin
Cap One: Mich St
Outback: Nebraska
Gator: Michigan
Insight: PSU
Meineke Car Care: Illinois
Ticket City: OSU
Pizza Bowl: Iowa

I was looking at those yesterday and on different sites saw Iowa predicted to be in the Ticket City Bowl in Dallas and the Gator Bowl.

We beat Minny and Purdue for sure...that is 7-5 correct?

So worst case would be Dallas for Ticket City.

Pull an upset of UM, MSU or NU and it could be even better.

Talking about bowl games before Thanksgiving is a little ridiculous. There is a lot of football to be played between now & then. As the season gets longer, there are more upsets.

No way does Iowa go to Detroit. The writer proves he is an idiot right off the bat when he has a picture of Ron English of Eastern Michigan and under it has the caption that Eastern Michigan will be in high demand when bowl bids are handed out.......then you scroll down and see they are projected in the New Mexico Bowl.

Actually, this year Texas would work much better for me. Florida is usually the desired sight, but just might not work this year due to scheduling. Houston would work just fine, but Dallas would be ideal. Cold, but ideal with respect to travel.

Latest posts