Bok Bok Huskers

Just want to be sure this is the same Nebby that will play anyone when the season gets cancelled and then bitch about the scheduling when things are back on. It's a good thing they're at the bottom of the conference for everyone to wipe there feet off on, otherwise they'd be hard to keep track of.

Legitimately was wondering why this wasn't on the basketball forum. "Coach Fred Hoiberg has added 6'11" center Bok Bok to his 2022 recruiting class. Bok, a native of Senegal..."

Put them on our schedule. I hate playing those soft games, they don't get us ready for conference play.

17 years in a row without a conference title. Who y’all pointing fingers at? :(
Actually it's been 21. 1999 was the last.
Lol, you know how to make a person feel better.
You guys need to get your shit together.

@BryceC - BigD is saying it's been 17 years since we (Iowa) won a FB conference title. He mentioned it because he thinks it's stupid that we've been making fun of the Huskers for being such a shit team when we haven't won a share of it since '04.

@BigD - BryceC told you 1999 because he thought you were talking about how long it's been since Nebraska won a conference title.

Jesus christ boys, pull yourselves together.

tenor.gif

P

@BryceC - BigD is saying it's been 17 years since we (Iowa) won a FB conference title. He mentioned it because he thinks it's stupid that we've been making fun of the Huskers for being such a shit team when we haven't won a share of it since '04.

@BigD - BryceC told you 1999 because he thought you were talking about how long it's been since Nebraska won a conference title.

tenor.gif
Lol,

2004 is what I always thought it was for Iowa and yes Fry that was my point. I was wondering if I may have been looking at the wrong statistics or something so I wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it. Either way it’s pretty sad.

You'll have to forgive me, my mind just goes to ripping Nebraska at every turn.

tenor.gif
Well if we're splitting hairs, it's been 16 seasons since a title.

17 years...

1616792393783.png

Latest posts