Boiler them up Hawks...Game thread.

If something comes from this game, please let it be zero minutes for Evelyn and Pemsl the rest of the way.

I'd rather see the gray shirts play the mop up minutes. They couldn't be any worse than those tomato cans.

You WOULD like to see Fran take more control of the game, use some TO's, run some sets, slow it down a bit, slap on a press, something to keep it a game. It was like anarchy out there and youd never see a really good coach let that happen. We might still get beat by 20 but...i mean..do something...
In game coaching is not a trademark of Iowa coaching on any level, in any sport.

If something comes from this game, please let it be zero minutes for Evelyn and Pemsl the rest of the way.

I'd rather see the gray shirts play the mop up minutes. They couldn't be any worse than those tomato cans.
Evelyn is playing down to his talent level, a spectator.

You WOULD like to see Fran take more control of the game, use some TO's, run some sets, slow it down a bit, slap on a press, something to keep it a game. It was like anarchy out there and youd never see a really good coach let that happen. We might still get beat by 20 but...i mean..do something...
I once saw Minnesota beat a Bobby Knight coached Indiana team 106-56.

Maybe dementia was setting in for Bobby a little bit early that night.

Iowa played 3 games in 7 days, all starters playing heavy minutes. Went head to head against best team in conference and won. I thought they would lose this game ( not this bad) but I’m fully confident they come out and crush Nebby. But it’s gonna be a struggle the rest of the way. Playing some great teams, especially on the road.

Garza had 26 points/ one rebound

Kriener was next with 9 points

Purdue was 19-34
55.0% from the perimeter

Purdue was 41-65 from the field
63.1% for the game

They had 29 assists

We had 13

There is no way to go but Up from this one

There is no way we will be alive to see another game like this one

:cool:

This has happened to almost everyone this year. I remember Michigan state losing big to someone earlier this year. Teams get that quick lead and momentum this can happen.

Our bench can’t score . We have a couple of starters who can’t score . Joe T is the only player with a quick first step on defense . Teams will continue to double team Garza . We are having a nice season but with our athleticism I would be shocked if we get to the sweet 16 .

Garza had 26 points/ one rebound

Kriener was next with 9 points

Purdue was 19-34
55.0% from the perimeter

Purdue was 41-65 from the field
63.1% for the game

They had 29 assists

We had 13

There is no way to go but Up from this one

There is no way we will be alive to see another game like this one

:cool:
I'm waiting for ClintonFan to come on here and blame it on the refs.

Latest posts