Boiler them up Hawks...Game thread.

The early rebounding debacle paved the way for this result. At that point Purdue was incredibly confident and the crowd was roaring, and it just snowballed from there.

It is just one game, but I hate being clowned like this. Yeah, l realize I am talking like I am part of the team, but this sucks ass

Reminds me of the JBO relax statement or:
automotivator_remain-calm-1380645949.jpg

Purdue ranks 13th in offensive efficiency and scores 104 vs Iowa.

That is a numerical oddity. And, it has exposed Iowa for what it is, a terrible defensive team, which is thin on talent. The injuries are coming to roost.

Wearing out as the season drones on.

You WOULD like to see Fran take more control of the game, use some TO's, run some sets, slow it down a bit, slap on a press, something to keep it a game. It was like anarchy out there and youd never see a really good coach let that happen. We might still get beat by 20 but...i mean..do something...

Purdue ranks 13th in offensive efficiency and scores 104 vs Iowa.

That is a numerical oddity. And, it has exposed Iowa for what it is, a terrible defensive team, which is thin on talent. The injuries are coming to roost.

Wearing out as the season drones on.
FF or Fran Fade

I'll let it go on this one but if happens in the next might as well start a go fund me to buy the wins needed for the tournament!

Latest posts