Bohannon

If you check other boards and rumor mills, there is not a whole lot of suspense here. He is playing things out through ISU and then will call it a season. Sounds like he MAY even need additional surgery.

As I have all year, I am planning to root for this team without him most of the year, if he plays, that would be a bonus.

Has to be a mistake. He’s not a PG.

Point guards have to set up their teammates. But they have to set them up specifically by driving to the hoop and kicking. Good interior post feeds and getting guys open by spreading the floor with your shooting ability doesn't count.

King Kong can do whateva he wants. :cool:

giphy.gif

His freshman year after a few games I said that he would be the starting point guard

Near the end of his freshman year, I mentioned that he would be one of Iowa's best point guards

Mere idle speculation nothing more

I hope he makes the decision on his health not because the team is playing well. Besides one game in the stretch, he hasn’t really been Jordan of old. He can still make plays tho and his presence will be deeply missed.
I'm greedy enough to want to see Jordan play for another year with a seasoned team. The anticipation of some record-setting play next year will see me through. Just get healthy Jordan!

I think most of the posters that criticized JBo's PG skills don't frequent this board anymore.
I have criticized his pg play in the past, but this year he has been an exceptional ball-handler and fantastic on interior feeds to Garza. His closeouts have been better as well. I think his floor game is as good as I've seen in his career. He stills gets overpowered at times but once he gets his explosiveness back next year I can't wait to see him play.

Latest posts