Bohannon took his shoes off

i have a friend who had a bad knee and had it replaced by surgery. However, they put so much weight on the good knee before the surgery, that a short time later they had to have the other knee replaced from the stress they put on it.

Yea, you have a tendency to overcompensate which can be detrimental to the other side.

Honestly this was a good idea and troll. That said probably pictures are the only memory of it because it was such a beatdown there was nobody left at the end of the game.

ELpRRL-XUAAPz8w

Why the hell would it mean the opposite? Doesn't make sense. It compares to a player hanging up their cleats, saying "i'm done". I mean I'm all about being optimistic, but let's be realistic.

He isn’t going to step on that Hilton court ever again!! Lmao!! So makes perfect sense. He trolled ISU fans all week.. he trolled them again by leaving his shoes there!!

I see that JBo has now tweeted that he is going to raffle off his shoes. $10/ticket with a venmo account, all proceeds to the U of Iowa Children's Hospital. I sense a trend here.

It was suggested on social media that the teams make it a tradition that the losing team hand their shoes over to the winners after the game. IF that could happen without eventually leading to an altercation that would instantly be one of the best college sports traditions of all time.

Alas, it wouldn't be able to last. Either a member of the winning team would say something unnecessary and inappropriate or one of the losing team would take great exception to giving away their shoes. A scuffle or worse would happen at some point and that's that.

But it would be an epic tradition. :)

Latest posts