Bohannon took his shoes off

I felt he was not going to redshirt. But hearing surgery on other hip, I’m even more confused now!!
i have a friend who had a bad knee and had it replaced by surgery. However, they put so much weight on the good knee before the surgery, that a short time later they had to have the other knee replaced from the stress they put on it.

Man, ISU fans are scum bags, like this guy named Jeffery Sandusky

ELowfvvXkAA2iq0.jpg

This makes me think he's not hurting as bad as people think.
So Dolph talked to him after the game, and jbo down played it, but Dolph followed that up by making it seem pretty legit. I got the feeling from Dolph, the kids hurting pretty bad, but is a gamer so he tries not to let people notice. I know this, when I had a dislocated him, it suhhhhhhhhh-cked.

He should be done... we will have all/most these guys coming back next year.

He looks about 60-70%, right now. Would love to see him get a lengthy recovery / rehab and return closer to 100%.
You know he'd put in the work to quickly get his game back.

With everyone of consequence returning + a healthier JoBo waiting on kickouts + the confidence and grit that this group shows ... Barring injury, potential for a very memorable 2020-21!!

He looks about 60-70%, right now. Would love to see him get a lengthy recovery / rehab and return closer to 100%.
You know he'd put in the work to quickly get his game back.

With everyone of consequence returning + a healthier JoBo waiting on kickouts + the confidence and grit that this group shows ... Barring injury, potential for a very memorable 2020-21!!
Yes, assuming he can get more fully healed by next year. Man that could be a heckuva team next year!

Some think that’s a sign he is done for the year, but I think it means the opposite that he is going to keep playing!

Why the hell would it mean the opposite? Doesn't make sense. It compares to a player hanging up their cleats, saying "i'm done". I mean I'm all about being optimistic, but let's be realistic.

Latest posts