Bohanan is a Hawk

I have a feeling this thread isn't going to go well. Gonna be lots o hand wringing about not waiting on Moore. Just gonna have to trust Fran on this one.

I was hearing that Conner's commitment was really hurting Fran on the recruiting trail for PG. Guessing Fran saw this as the best option to hold the team over til Conner comes in was Jordan.

I have a feeling this thread isn't going to go well. Gonna be lots o hand wringing about not waiting on Moore. Just gonna have to trust Fran on this one.

I was hearing that Conner's commitment was really hurting Fran on the recruiting trail for PG. Guessing Fran saw this as the best option to hold the team over til Conner comes in was Jordan.

Heard that Moore's recruitment went in a direction that the staff wasn't going to get involved with

Moore had moved on and so had Iowa in the last week or two.

Lightly recruited fall back recruit. How is that for a because?

because i didn't know.

i think there are plenty of examples of highly recruited kids that don't live up to expectations, and lower recruited kids now playing in the NBA (both examples can be highlighted with iowa fran recruits).

because i didn't know.

i think there are plenty of examples of highly recruited kids that don't live up to expectations, and lower recruited kids now playing in the NBA (both examples can be highlighted with iowa fran recruits).

Of course, and I hope he is an all american who leads us to multiple deep runs in the NCAA tourney. Time will tell.

I think I recall a kid with the same last name, lightly recruited, went to Wisconsin, and burned Us a few times. Lots of hand ringing then, too, but for different reasons. Let's wait and see how this one pans out!

It still blows my mind that Fran can't land a big time point guard...hell even a 4 star point guard. Iowa's offense seems ideal for a point guard to thrive in.

I do not follow recruiting that closely, so I am going to assume that he is one of Gordys' kids. He will know how to play, he will contribute. It won't be a wasted scholly of course I am giving the kid the benefit of the doubt because of the last name.

It will sure be nice to have a Bohanan playing for the good guys instead of watching him go to your rival and light it up against you several times through out his career.

Not a recruut to get fired up over but it's a no lose situation. He either turns out to be good or he transfers to UNI in a couple years. I'm just glad we don't have a team full of guys who can't shoot anymore.

Congratulations! Welcome to the team. Today is full of good recruiting news. I think he's going to be a very good point guard.

Latest posts