Bohanan is a Hawk

Easy killer, I was referring to this quote of yours "That's two recruits Prohm has landed with no other power five conference offers."

So if you're not talking about Jackson, and ISU has two recruits and Jackson is one of the recruits and you bring up two recruits.....

Did you forget about Brady Ernst? LOL I would have tried to forget about him too if Iowa had wasted a scholarship on him

You're really too dumb for this even to be fun.

Did you forget about Brady Ernst? LOL I would have tried to forget about him too if Iowa had wasted a scholarship on him

You're really too dumb for this even to be fun.

Ahhhh so now you're changing the criteria to include recruits for this year?

You're the one that claimed Young had no other P5 offers yet I'm the dumb one? ;) Oh, Michael.

Ahhhh so now you're changing the criteria to include recruits for this year?

You're the one that claimed Young had no other P5 offers yet I'm the dumb one? ;) Oh, Michael.

LOL changing the argument? Where did I say anything about a certain year? This is what I said:

That's two recruits Prohm has landed with no other power five conference offers.

See anything about a year? Reading comprehension is hard isn't it, you ******* idiot LOL. Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

I actually agree with dean for the first time maybe ever. Even gave him a thumbs up.

He had an Iowa offer, but it seemed like he was never going to really even consider Iowa. I think he made some comment about not knowing anything about Iowa after he got the offer. His offer list is weird as Rivals has offers from Ill., ISU, Iowa, Miss. and Wichita St. with no mentions of Memphis, UNLV or Va Tech.

Either way, Iowa was way late to the game there, as Fran focused on Carr, Simpson, and Moore. He missed on all 3, and his best option after that was Bohannon. I'm not down on Bohannon, but lets call a spade a spade here, he got the offer cause Fran missed on his top 3 targets (all top 100 PG).

I actually agree with dean for the first time maybe ever. Even gave him a thumbs up.

Oh man, now I feel dirty. ;) It's game week Lawdog, time to bury the hatchet and cheer on the Hawks to victory over the mighty Illinois St. somethings.

LOL changing the argument? Where did I say anything about a certain year? This is what I said:

That's two recruits Prohm has landed with no other power five conference offers.

See anything about a year? Reading comprehension is hard isn't it, you ******* idiot LOL. Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

Your point that is wrong? As only one of his commits has no other power 5 offers.

The whole subject of the thread was about 2016 commits, but whatever...you can be wrong however you wish. Your theatricals are second to none however. I bet you're into a lot of singing/dancing/jazz hands ect.

I think Bohannon is going to be a solid player for us but I'm really hoping Williams is a surprise player or we need to find another point guard for next season. Neither of our point guards for next year had a Power 5 offer out of high school

Your point that is wrong? As only one of his commits has no other power 5 offers.

The whole subject of the thread was about 2016 commits, but whatever...you can be wrong however you wish. Your theatricals are second to none however. I bet you're into a lot of singing/dancing/jazz hands ect.

The subject of the thread is Bohanan is a Hawk, can you really not ******* read?

And what is the last line supposed to mean? Is that some gay bashing you're trying to do? I would expect nothing less from a piece of **** like you.

great post. People don't realize that shooting is a pretty important skill in basketball. If he has half the bball iq of his brothers, he will be a very solid pickup. He is a little more athletic than they are-he has a good feel for getting the defense off balance and a quick trigger. These are the type of guys who killed Iowa in the past.

I also noticed that he has the ability to get the D off balance, gets them to commit and takes a step away and nails it.

He has the skills that Fran will develop, and he appears to fit Fran's style.

Finally we get a Bohanan. I have always thought that Alford was the reason we didn't get Jason.

The subject of the thread is Bohanan is a Hawk, can you really not ******* read?

And what is the last line supposed to mean? Is that some gay bashing you're trying to do? I would expect nothing less from a piece of **** like you.

And the majority of the thread was about 2016 recruits. So do tell us, was it 1 or 2 Steve Prohm recruits that don't have any other P5 offers?

Bringing up gay-bashing? sheesh....maybe you're homophobic since you brought it up, but I'm definitely not. You'll have to quote where I brought up homosexuality. All I said is your theatrics are quite entertaining. Maybe you enjoy singing and dancing since you like attention.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, Xavier Simpson is going to announce on Wednesday. A lot of cyclone fans are probably anxious about it. Its supposedly down to Iowa State, Illinois, and Wisconsin.

If anyone is interested, Xavier Simpson is going to announce on Wednesday. A lot of cyclone fans are probably anxious about it. Its supposedly down to Iowa State, Illinois, and Wisconsin.

From what I've heard, sounds like ISU is becoming more of a long shot to land Simpson. Hope I'm wrong.

Latest posts