Bobby Petrino just fired at Louisville.

I'm convinced Brohm's ultimate goal is to end up in the NFL. I'd be surprised he would listen to college overtures, sans a blue-blood, unless he's using it as leverage for a bigger paycheck.

I'm convinced Brohm's ultimate goal is to end up in the NFL. I'd be surprised he would listen to college overtures, sans a blue-blood, unless he's using it as leverage for a bigger paycheck.

That would be the smart play if I were him. The West is so winnable right now and the foreseeable future. Why take a 2nd tier power 5 job when you can get everything you need at Purdue. Matt Campbell should play it the same way as well.

That would be the smart play if I were him. The West is so winnable right now and the foreseeable future. Why take a 2nd tier power 5 job when you can get everything you need at Purdue. Matt Campbell should play it the same way as well.

I hope Brohm goes to Louisville or wherever he wants and hope Campbell goes to the NFL and not OSU. Cause if they stay where they are at, that's a guaranteed 2 losses for Iowa every year they play going forward.

They have no problem with the $14.1 million buyout. Will they go after Jeff Brohm?

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...fired-louisville-cardinals-coach?platform=amp

I have my theory why Purdue only scored 10 pts. yesterday. I believe several big money boosters at Louisville have been in touch with Brohm this past week. They let him know what was coming and have already told him how much he will make with Louisville. I believe his mind has been focused on the U of L job all week and the game planning for Minnesota was not a top priority. And if you think things like this don't happen in big time college sports you're a fool.

Brohm is from Louisville and played at Trinity high school. He is well known there as I lived there for about 8 years. He's highly thought of to put it mildly.

I have my theory why Purdue only scored 10 pts. yesterday. I believe several big money boosters at Louisville have been in touch with Brohm this past week. They let him know what was coming and have already told him how much he will make with Louisville. I believe his mind has been focused on the U of L job all week and the game planning for Minnesota was not a top priority. And if you think things like this don't happen in big time college sports you're a fool.

Brohm is from Louisville and played at Trinity high school. He is well known there as I lived there for about 8 years. He's highly thought of to put it mildly.
If that's the case, why couldn't they get in touch with him a week earlier?:)

I think he’s gone. From there, played there, coached there.

He seems like a competitor and B1G West is a joke. If you want to prove you’re a good coach, that’s not the place to be

Latest posts