Bo Ryan has a problem now.

I live in CR. If you want to put me down. It doesn't take a tough guy to get the drop on a plonker like you. I'm sure your mom beats you on a regular basis, any time You're feeling brave enough to come out of the basement. Which I'm guessing isn't very often.
Typical moron mouth breather response but you living in Cedar crapids explains alot.

Lol id love to see what u edited on this gem at 7 at night. Keep em coming, these just get better and better old fart. Id meet up with ya in Crapids but idk when my mom will home to drive me up there

I live in CR. If you want to put me down. It doesn't take a tough guy to get the drop on a plonker like you. I'm sure your mom beats you on a regular basis, any time You're feeling brave enough to come out of the basement. Which I'm guessing isn't very often.

Typical moron mouth breather response but you living in Cedar crapids explains alot.

Lol id love to see what u edited on this gem at 7 at night. Keep em coming, these just get better and better old fart. Id meet up with ya in Crapids but idk when my mom will home to drive me up there

Which one of these was the footage of your epic fight?

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

None deaaaaan, im still waiting in my basement fur my mom to swing by and pick me up in her van. Duh

My mom could pick you up, she's done running me around for the day. Wait outside for her, which one do you look like so she will know who you are?

images

images

images

images

images

Bo's biggest problem now is his age. At 68 the man is one slip on the ice away from being in a nursing home.....

Bo's biggest problem now is his age. At 68 the man is one slip on the ice away from being in a nursing home.....

There is no doubt Bo can coach, but I have doubts he can be as effective as he was a couple of years ago. He probably has a couple of solid assistant coaches that can lighten his load.

Bo wins because his team plays smarter than the opponent IMO. They wait for a lay up or a wide open shot. They get a shot pretty much every trip down the floor because they don't turn the ball over. And they do this almost every single game year after year.

Wisconsin doesn't finish in the top 4 year after year because they have top 4 talent. They do it because they play smarter than 3 or 4 teams with better talent that don't play smart team basketball. See Illinois, Ohio State and Indiana as examples.

Hayes and Koenig could both be all conference players. Showalter could be a a Gasser type of guy. Find 1 more scorer and 3 guys that know their role and Wisconsin likely finishes in the top 4 by playing smart basketball.

I should add that I don't think they have a chance at winning the conference. But they will play smart. They will play to their strengths and probably get 12 conference wins...and finish 4th.

Bo wins because his team plays smarter than the opponent IMO. They wait for a lay up or a wide open shot. They get a shot pretty much every trip down the floor because they don't turn the ball over. And they do this almost every single game year after year.

Wisconsin doesn't finish in the top 4 year after year because they have top 4 talent. They do it because they play smarter than 3 or 4 teams with better talent that don't play smart team basketball. See Illinois, Ohio State and Indiana as examples.

Hayes and Koenig could both be all conference players. Showalter could be a a Gasser type of guy. Find 1 more scorer and 3 guys that know their role and Wisconsin likely finishes in the top 4 by playing smart basketball.

I should add that I don't think they have a chance at winning the conference. But they will play smart. They will play to their strengths and probably get 12 conference wins...and finish 4th.

I doubt Bo will finish in the top four next year. I know everyone says that Bo always makes the top four, but Maryland is having a great recruiting year, and being new to the conference, they will probably take one of the spots. Fran has brought back Iowa to a level of respectability and it will be interesting to see where they finish. I wouldn't count on Iowa finishing in the top four, but I wouldn't dismiss the possibility either. Michigan State is going to be loaded. It should be interesting to see how the various teams do next year.

I doubt Bo will finish in the top four next year. I know everyone says that Bo always makes the top four, but Maryland is having a great recruiting year, and being new to the conference, they will probably take one of the spots. Fran has brought back Iowa to a level of respectability and it will be interesting to see where they finish. I wouldn't count on Iowa finishing in the top four, but I wouldn't dismiss the possibility either. Michigan State is going to be loaded. It should be interesting to see how the various teams do next year.

That's a good point. Finishing 5th with Maryland in the top 4 is the same as 4th a couple years ago. I hope they finish 10th or so.

Bo does always make the top 4. It's not just people saying it. I've had the same doubts you are expressing in the past. And I've been wrong every time. Wisconsin runs their stuff and plays smart. See turnovers per game below.

2015 - 7
2014 - 8
2013 -10
2012 - 9
2011 - 8
2010 - 9

You get the idea. I don't like Bo and I don't like Wisconsin. I hope they have to play a Wednesday game in the Big 10 Tournament next year. But...Fool me once shame on you. Fool me 14 times shame on me.

Note - Three of their top 4 finishes were ties for 4th. But three of their top 4 finishes were alone in 1st...and another was a tie for 1st. And those 1st place finishes were in 2002, 2003, 2008 and 2015 so it wasn't just one stellar class/team.

Latest posts