Blackout uniforms for Saturday

Personally I'm sorta hoping for a "matte" helmet look. They seem to be really popular right now and look really sharp. Kinda like this without the purple diarrhea

images

I could see them unveiling them Thursday or Friday.. But then again I could see them not showing us anything until Saturday. Oh and I am definitely with you on the matte black. Very sharp look. Excited to see what they look like. I'm just pumped that we are doing something different. I hope we keep this up moving forward.

I like our regular uniforms, no all black uniform in sports history has ever looked good.

Since a lot of us will be at the game Saturday I hope they unveil them on Thursday or Friday so I can see some hi-def closeups rather than 50 rows from the field. Having the first look be during on-field warm-ups seems kind of lame.

The helmet is basically going to make or break the uniform since the jersey/pants/socks are basically all black with yellow numbers and a small yellow IOWA across the chest.

Since a lot of us will be at the game Saturday I hope they unveil them on Thursday or Friday so I can see some hi-def closeups rather than 50 rows from the field. Having the first look be during on-field warm-ups seems kind of lame.

The helmet is basically going to make or break the uniform since the jersey/pants/socks are basically all black with yellow numbers and a small yellow IOWA across the chest.

Yes I agree.

I hope to see an oversized tiger hawk.

I hope not to see stripes that come to a point.

Latest posts