Big time name now available- with tie to another Iowa commitment

Wouldn't he have to sit out a year? Could be a nice replacement when Cartwright leaves.

IA is this on the lines of your Olaseni to Iowa prediction or rumor of interest?

He would fit the criteria of filling our last ride this season. Hard to know what his thought process is but is a name to keep an eye on in my opinion.

Kind of ironic that Payne nearly went to NC St...that would have been a "trade" that favored Iowa, lol.

He would fit the criteria of filling our last ride this season. Hard to know what his thought process is but is a name to keep an eye on in my opinion.

Kind of ironic that Payne nearly went to NC St...that would have been a "trade" that favored Iowa, lol.
I see your from Minny, did you ever get the chance to see him play when he was in high school?

Ryan Harrow is transferring from NC St, he has 3 years to play and was a 5* recruit coming out of high school. Harrow averaged 9.3 points and 3.3 assists as a freshman.

SLAM ONLINE | Ryan Harrow to Transfer from N.C. State

Interesting tie...he played for the Atlanta Celtics the same AAU team of Kyle Meyer.

What is also interesting is how Hoiberg is taking transfers at ISU and his top assistant left to go to NC State. Just sayin.

You may want to actually read the article I posted...he denied visiting and is very early on in the process.

Eh, if you believe in rumors Kentucky is considered the early favorite. Calipari is going to be pretty hard to beat.

Latest posts