Big time commit coming today1

hawkytalk

Someone on HR says it is happening today. Spreading a rumor of good ,which we could all use! Anyone know anything?

Thats why I asked if anyone had heard of this guy. As I said,it was posted on HawkeyeReport. these sights are so boring lately,we need something to get us going. Getting ready to go travel and see our Hawks hopefully win today. Sorry about maybe getting our hopes up.

Oscar Meyer is going to commit to supply the hotdogs at Carver next season and will also park one of their wiener mobiles in front of the arena for all home games.

Last edited:
I put a Tweet up last week about good things happening. One has to do about w a current recruit, another is about the staff closing in on a guard. That's really all I have right now. But good news is coming at least in that dept.

I put a Tweet up last week about good things happening. One has to do about w a current recruit, another is about the staff closing in on a guard. That's really all I have right now. But good news is coming at least in that dept.

"Welll??? We're waiting!"~Judge Smales

I guess i dont get how there can be great news with a current recruit since we already have them committed. Unless that news is that Larson is now a 7 footer

And i am guessing the second part of this is we are going to sign Kaylon Williams

I am not sure if we want Willaims,do we? Sounds like he may not jell well with our players?

The Region 11 Tournament starts this week with the semifinals and finals in Fort Dodge, might be a good chance to watch Kirkwood and the kid play (I've seen him once and wasn't that overly impressed)

Latest posts