Big time commit coming today1

From what we r hearing on kaylons attitiude.. That would surprise me. I don't wanna say his name but it rhymes with kurt alexander.

We r all a little sensitive after that nw game. As far as good news coming on an incoming recruits..what on earth could that be. None of them are mcd's all americans. Mr basketball news? Marble is young did he grow 3 inches. Have no idea! But I'm obsessing over possible good news.

From what we r hearing on kaylons attitiude.. That would surprise me. I don't wanna say his name but it rhymes with kurt alexander.

Alexander isnt even a major recruit right? Are any other schools looking at Williams and Alexander?

I guess im interested to see what this great news is especially regarding the incoming recruits. Even if it is Mr Basketball i dont consider that great news. Good for the kid, but doesnt really do anything for the program. I also dont know why everyone has to be so vague about everything.

Alexander isnt even a major recruit right? Are any other schools looking at Williams and Alexander?

I guess im interested to see what this great news is especially regarding the incoming recruits. Even if it is Mr Basketball i dont consider that great news. Good for the kid, but doesnt really do anything for the program. I also dont know why everyone has to be so vague about everything.

I agree bus. I miss a passionate bball fan base! We r lookin for anything right now. More than anything I want a pg with quickness that can make something outta nothing..esp at the end of a shotclock like kelly would do from time to time. Throw some crap out there, what could this good news b!? Interesting larson take u had.

I don't know the name of the recruit, I just know it's a guard. An emminent commit is not what I have heard, but its winding up. I have not heard big time recruit though.

As far as current signee, it is an honor thing.

I always give out the info I have and that I am allowed to give out. I'm not being coy in the matters and I promise I will try never to intentionally be.

Latest posts