Big Ten logo

Ugly logo?

Check.

Stupid division names?

Check.

Yep, just what I would expect from the Big Teneleventwelve.

Not a fan of the division names, trying too hard to sound prestigious, I think. The logo is okay, but not great. It actually makes me feel a little bit better about my attempt I posted last summer (not claiming mine's better, just that the fancy design firm didn't hit a home run either):

XIIbigtennl2.jpg

The B1G/B10 is very clever. They should just have the B1G and leave off the word TEN.

The light blue is awful.

"Leaders" (Winners) is better than has-been "Legends." We got screwed with that one.

A teal logo.

"Legends" and "Leaders".

How does this happen; this is a nightmare.

Who comes up with **** like this?

I think the logo turned out great! What major conference has logo that's better? The new B10 logo is strong and simple. The other conference logos look like something ISU or Missouri would put on their helmets.

Legends and Leaders is more of a mission statement about where the conference has been and where it's headed. I wish there was a catchy way to shorten these, but I don't hate the idea behind it.

What color not used by any B10 schools would be better?

I hope we add more teams soon so we get a new logo. This one is really lame. Powder blue logo? This has no snap, no authority.

If these were voices the old was a deep, powerful, resonating- BIG TEN!!!
This is pitched in 7th graders cracking voice with the onset of laryngittis- big ten. (wish I could change fonts)

Even the PAC-Ten wouldnt use this color scheme, font or arrangement. They could have just left it the way it was.

Pentagram ... the company that designed the logo ... LINK

b10_crop_rgb.png

Big10_Court_800.jpg

Big10_Bottle_800.jpg

B10_FieldRT_800.jpg

Big10_Flash_800.jpg
Although I am not a fan of the new logo I will admit it looks better if you drop the light blue color from it such as the logo the way it is on the football field in these pictures. Still less than what I expect from the Big Ten to come up with.

Latest posts