Big Ten logo

the "1" is there instead of an "I" so it will be easier change the "G" to a "6" then it already says 16 that way.....:D

Last edited:
But the old logo didn't read "BIG ELEVEN TEN".

Yeah, it did - which was a clever way of incorporating the 11 teams while retaining the Big '10' name. The new logo, you'll notice, does not include a nod to twelve at all. Instead, it repeats '10' twice. Is it really that hard to grasp the difference there?

Yeah, it did - which was a clever way of incorporating the 11 teams while retaining the Big '10' name. The new logo, you'll notice, does not include a nod to twelve at all. Instead, it repeats '10' twice. Is it really that hard to grasp the difference there?

No, not really. It's obvious they're going to use the B1G version of the logo frequently. I think it's stupid, but it seems like they want to go with that.

All the world can rejoice in the fact that all of the internet can finally agree on something -- the Big Ten really messed this whole thing up.

After seeing this new logo I REALLY wish they would have just kept the current Big Ten logo only changing it slightly to get rid of the 11 imagine in the center of it.
The Big Ten logo is a brand so who cares if we have 12 in the league with that name. Just my thoughts.

wrestling-epic-fail1.jpg

Random Google finds...

big12logomidwest.jpg
big12p.jpg

Agree with what someone said earlier, Delaney probably wanted to avoid incorporating a number this time since there's no predicting where the expansion thing ends in the long run.

LAME, LAME, LAME all the way around. As creative as they were for the 11 in the current one, I expected much better. My 12 year old son has doodled on his own much more creative and relevent designs. Even the powder blue (while interchangeable), is a poor choice-why not just use light pink or light yellow to really portray our conference's invincible strength and power?

And those are the names of the conferences? Really lame for the supposed leading conference in the country. Icky.

If in fact we were 16 teams it may have more merit. But that is apparently down the line in the future and they didn't want to pay the same first grader twice.

Random Google finds...

big12logomidwest.jpg
big12p.jpg

Agree with what someone said earlier, Delaney probably wanted to avoid incorporating a number this time since there's no predicting where the expansion thing ends in the long run.

While similar to the current one, those are both far more palatable.

Latest posts