Big Ten Conference RPI

PantherMania

I agree the Big Ten is the best it's been in a while and is arguably the best conference in college basketball but for those who think it's the best basketball conference in 20 years needs to realize the Mountain West jumped us for top spot in Conference RPI. Then again I know most people don't believe in RPI on this site since it doesn't show that we could have won games and lost...

NCAA College Basketball Conference RPI - CBSSports.com

MWC coaches have done a great job of manipulating their conference's RPI for a few seasons now. They know how to play the game.

I always thought the mountain west was stronger then the big 10. Nice to finally see some undeniable proof. We should probably start doing a big 10 mountain west challenge. It would suck watching the big 10 get embarrassed tho.

I agree the Big Ten is the best it's been in a while and is arguably the best conference in college basketball but for those who think it's the best basketball conference in 20 years needs to realize the Mountain West jumped us for top spot in Conference RPI. Then again I know most people don't believe in RPI on this site since it doesn't show that we could have won games and lost...

I think all Iowa fans are really excited about this dynamic player that Fran got signed named Peter Jok. Everyone seems to think he is the real deal. Maybe he can put Iowa and the BIG over the top next year, and we can unseat the MW conference as the toughest in the nation.

So you think Jok can get er done?

Both conferences have a .5888 RPI.
The MWC did not jump the B1G.

Stop saying "we" on here. You've already been uncovered as a Cyclone, hang out here all you want, just be yourself.

Pomeroy:
kenpomratingconf_zpsf55dc40b.jpg

Both conferences have a .5888 RPI.
The MWC did not jump the B1G.

Stop saying "we" on here. You've already been uncovered as a Cyclone, hang out here all you want, just be yourself.

Cheer for both schools bet if that makes it so I can't say we then I will stop...

Went to Iowa, season basketball and football tickets for Iowa, cheer for ISU as well and have been to a couple of ISU football games and basketball games this year.

Oh, my apologies.
Your LinkedIn said Kirkwood, so I thought you were an Eagle who roots for the Cyclones but is posing as a Panther fan who roots for Iowa.

We've been trying to cut down on the trolling, so I just wanted to be sure.
I take back my accusations.

I went to UNI, but have followed the Iowa Hawkeyes since I was a young kid.

Big 10 is the best it's been in years. And about time. Last year was a complete embarrassment the way the media (ESPN) hyped the Big 10 and it sucked it up. Same goes for Football season. The Big 10, typically, is overhyped. This year it is FINALLY living up to the hype.

Big 10 is the best it's been in years. And about time. Last year was a complete embarrassment the way the media (ESPN) hyped the Big 10 and it sucked it up. Same goes for Football season. The Big 10, typically, is overhyped. This year it is FINALLY living up to the hype.

You can't possibly be talking about B10 basketball last year?

The number one rated conference by Sagarin and every other conf ranking as well, guess some people call that sucking it up.

I was assuming the talk was about the NCAA Tourney and how the B1G struggled there.
I don't think they did, but I also don't think they showed up either.

Kind of like the B1G and bowl games.

Latest posts