Big 10 Tournament

WindsorHawk

IMO We are getting the best draw possible...as a 6 seed. Below is the path IF we continue to advance and favorites win.

Game 1 - NW/IL Winner if chalk tomorrow...IN & PSU both win

Game 2 - MI...Thanks MSU

Game 3 - PUR...Thanks MN (and refs)

So MSU, MD and WI are on the other side. I couldn’t have planned it better. Every game...not involving Iowa...went right this week...

True. It couldn't have worked out better for a 6-seed.

But .....

not even NW and ILL have "Wet Paper Bag" as a nickname.

I’d have rather played Michigan State than Michigan. They always say beating a team three times is very difficult, Michigan would be seeking revenge. Plus Sparty likely still without Ward.

At this point we will be lucky to win the first game so that’s the only goal.

I’d have rather played Michigan State than Michigan. They always say beating a team three times is very difficult, Michigan would be seeking revenge. Plus Sparty likely still without Ward.

Totally disagree. Michigan plays a cleaner style of ball. We have played well against them for a few years. MSU is the opposite.

Totally disagree. Michigan plays a cleaner style of ball. We have played well against them for a few years. MSU is the opposite.
I understand your logic behind it, but I just would have preferred Sparty. Let’s just hope we make it to Friday.

Btw, Ward was 17/20 with 47 points against Iowa this year... so maybe it would be a different matchup without him in there.

Isn't Michigan still without Matthews? I was watching Iowa women and didn't see much of Michigan/MSU.

IMO We are getting the best draw possible...as a 6 seed. Below is the path IF we continue to advance and favorites win.

Game 2 - MI...Thanks MSU

So MSU, MD and WI are on the other side. I couldn’t have planned it better. Every game...not involving Iowa...went right this week...

LMAO!!!! And Nebraska just finished us off with a depleted team and starters who fouled out.:confused:

if you have any post that says you'd rather iowa play msu then...…...any other team on the planet, you've over thought something!

Game 2 - MI...Thanks MSU

HA!!! We are the worst team IN the conference right now. Illinois will smoke NW without Law and then SMOKE Iowa...there is absolutely NOTHING worth watching about this team except I admire Garza, Weiskamp and Bohannon's effort.

I understand your logic behind it, but I just would have preferred Sparty. Let’s just hope we make it to Friday.

Btw, Ward was 17/20 with 47 points against Iowa this year... so maybe it would be a different matchup without him in there.
I doubt it will matter, because i have little faith we will win our first game, but MSU's style of play is pure kryptonite for this team. We should want no part of them.

Hope you get your wish on MSU. That’s the championship game. Iowa loses by 20 to MSU in the championship game? Where do I sign? I’ll take it.

Does it matter the seeds or opponent? Iowa has to win whatevers on the plate. I want to see a couple of more wins. This team isn't done yet, I just feel it.

Does it matter the seeds or opponent? Iowa has to win whatevers on the plate. I want to see a couple of more wins. This team isn't done yet, I just feel it.
There's a chance. Different officiating (freeing up the guard play) and a team that can shoot, you never know.