BHGP DJK story

Actually it's only the beginning...

how exactly does one BLACK-BALL himself?

DJK is in the NFL if he didn't get in trouble, but yet you think it is KF fault. DJK made his bed here, he is paying the price for HIS mistake, no one else. I'm not sure why that is so hard to figure out here.

DJK is in the NFL if he didn't get in trouble, but yet you think it is KF fault. DJK made his bed here, he is paying the price for HIS mistake, no one else. I'm not sure why that is so hard to figure out here.

So I agree... DJK got into trouble.... he made a mistake. So he has had NO chance to try-out for his mistake?

Sheesh, how about a chance, or even a second chance... since DJK to this point has had NO chances to go out in the real world at a profession he has worked for over the past 5 years.

I'm not sure why that is so hard to figure out here.

So I agree... DJK got into trouble.... he made a mistake. So he has had NO chance to try-out for his mistake?

Sheesh, how about a chance, or even a second chance... since DJK to this point has had NO chances to go out in the real world at a profession he has worked for over the past 5 years.

He's getting a second chance if he gets a tryout. He had his first chance and blew it already. But if Ferentz is being honest, and what he has to say isn't good to hear if you're an NFL GM, then I don't see the big beef. Ferentz, I highly doubt, is actively looking to sabotage DJK's future. But he's not going to actively look to advance him, either. And that's perfectly fine.

no chance to try out?

Derrell Johnson-Koulianos ran a 4.50 today | National Football Post

he even 'said' the Eagles picked him up as a FA. I don't understand why you are saying he is not getting a chance. are nfl teams bound to sign him so that he has a chance? The majority of college fb players don't end up getting paid to play football - they get paid to do a job, just like you or me. hopefully he worked at the books for the last 5 years as well.

He's getting a second chance if he gets a tryout. He had his first chance and blew it already. But if Ferentz is being honest, and what he has to say isn't good to hear if you're an NFL GM, then I don't see the big beef. Ferentz, I highly doubt, is actively looking to sabotage DJK's future. But he's not going to actively look to advance him, either. And that's perfectly fine.

correct. and Ferentz isn't going to lie for anyone - i imagine he'll paint a picture as truthful as possible - good or bad.

and i'm guessing this is not about one mistake, moreso a pattern of behavior.

This is just a remarkably dense way to look at it. It's not hard to figure out at all. No one wants to risk a distraction from a trouble-prone kick returner. Teams will take a chance on a proven player with problems, or a player with unbelievable potential and some issues, but not a player with questionable talent AND questionable off the field behavior.

If I spent 5 years working on a law degree, then got arrested for drugs, should I expect the top firms lining up to bring me in?

Hey what exactly is a drug house?

Way back in the day (the 70's) I lived in and went to houses and apartments in which illegal drugs were consumed.. and of course bought and sold.

Since that time I've live my life and done OK but I really have to have SHOUT OUTS to several multi-millionares who started there own companies in Charlotte and Philly. The elected officials I know in the greater Jouhnson County (no need to be too specific) and Durham NC. For a doctor and several lawyers and 2 CPA's and many others that have done OK.

How exactly has that "drug house" turned horribly wrong for these people.

Just another "knee jerk" re-action un-like any of yours.

Labels and judgement really doesn't work to find a place to go to that works.

Friend if its stories you want Ive got stories.....I went to school with some kids so brilliant they got 32, 33 plus on their ACT's....one of them even found a question wrong on their test...most of them went on to be very successfull and one worked for NASA at one time...they smoked dope every day.

However if queried Ill wager most have regrets and they sure as heck dont want their kids following in their foot steps.....I too have become successfull and I know I don't.

Really, really shallow, silly arguement......

Chad

no chance to try out?

Derrell Johnson-Koulianos ran a 4.50 today | National Football Post

he even 'said' the Eagles picked him up as a FA. I don't understand why you are saying he is not getting a chance. are nfl teams bound to sign him so that he has a chance? The majority of college fb players don't end up getting paid to play football - they get paid to do a job, just like you or me. hopefully he worked at the books for the last 5 years as well.

tx only "reported" story about DJK.. really like facts and well thought opinions... not so much on these boards these days.

Friend if its stories you want Ive got stories.....I went to school with some kids so brilliant they got 32, 33 plus on their ACT's....one of them even found a question wrong on their test...most of them went on to be very successfull and one worked for NASA at one time...they smoked dope every day.

However if queried Ill wager most have regrets and they sure as heck dont want their kids following in their foot steps.....I too have become successfull and I know I don't.

Chad

I beg to disagree Mr Chad...

my opinion or stance is not shallow at all... when one begins to investigate the economic, business, legal, public health, psychological, spiritual, and criminal justice issues of this issue (let alone personal) ... it's not shallow at all.

It's a defining issue of this time and generation.

Soon will see what we shall see.. be it DJK, cancer victims that are criminalized for smoking pot despite the fact that it works, let alone a whole new world that does not reign judgement and NO CHANCES for anyone.

silly.. I think NOT!

Chad

So if queried they didn't enjoy mind opening experiences? It's OK to go outside the status quo... the really narrow rational... different ways of looking and living in the world.

I suspect if you really knew your "NASA" friend and hung out for a weekend... the friend would be honest, and not so up tight, and thankfuk for experinces outside of BIG BROTHER and the "NAZI" state of thinking and being.

Nickerson: Djordjevic! I'd like to talk to you.
Steff: We got nothing to talk about.
Nickerson: Then where are you going?
Steff: Where am I going?
Nickerson: Yeah.
Steff: No place, man. I mean, uh, Shadow, he's going to West Virginia. He just found out tonight. And, Tank's going to Furman. You knew that already. And you're going to Cal Poly. And Mouse, Mouse is going to college, he's gonna play ball. Me, I'm just gonna hang out here, I don't know, ya know? Hey, Nickerson, you lied about me. You blackballed me. "Together." Remember that? "Together. Together. Together." That was all just ********.
Nickerson: What?
Steff: You're full of ****, man. You just sit there in your office. A scholarship here, no scholarship there. He goes. He stays. Who in the hell gave you that power? You're just a coach. You're just a high school football coach. I mean, I don't know. What, what, I don't know.
[prepares to run off]
Steff: You know, Nickerson, you are not God! Huh? You're just a typing teacher!
[runs off]

WWhere is my post?

Nickerson: Djordjevic! I'd like to talk to you.
Steff: We got nothing to talk about.
Nickerson: Then where are you going?
Steff: Where am I going?
Nickerson: Yeah.
Steff: No place, man. I mean, uh, Shadow, he's going to West Virginia. He just found out tonight. And, Tank's going to Furman. You knew that already. And you're going to Cal Poly. And Mouse, Mouse is going to college, he's gonna play ball. Me, I'm just gonna hang out here, I don't know, ya know? Hey, Nickerson, you lied about me. You blackballed me. "Together." Remember that? "Together. Together. Together." That was all just ********.
Nickerson: What?
Steff: You're full of ****, man. You just sit there in your office. A scholarship here, no scholarship there. He goes. He stays. Who in the hell gave you that power? You're just a coach. You're just a high school football coach. I mean, I don't know. What, what, I don't know.
[prepares to run off]
Steff: You know, Nickerson, you are not God! Huh? You're just a typing teacher!
[runs off]

Hey what exactly is a drug house?

Way back in the day (the 70's) I lived in and went to houses and apartments in which illegal drugs were consumed.. and of course bought and sold.

Since that time I've live my life and done OK but I really have to have SHOUT OUTS to several multi-millionares who started there own companies in Charlotte and Philly. The elected officials I know in the greater Jouhnson County (no need to be too specific) and Durham NC. For a doctor and several lawyers and 2 CPA's and many others that have done OK.

How exactly has that "drug house" turned horribly wrong for these people.

Just another "knee jerk" re-action un-like any of yours.

Labels and judgement really doesn't work to find a place to go to that works.

those people who have gone on to live very successful lives didn't get busted(or you didn't say they did) like DJK.

he was living with a known drug offender which shows his ability to make bad decisions which came back and bit him in the ***.

those people who have gone on to live very successful lives didn't get busted(or you didn't say they did) like DJK.

he was living with a known drug offender which shows his ability to make bad decisions which came back and bit him in the ***.

He just doesnt get it.........

Chad

Now we're getting somewhere.

If you have to alter your reality with something illegal on a regular basis after your college years you have little self-discipline and even less common sense.

How does a 6 yr old girl feel when she comes home from school and sees her Daddy laying on the couch stoned, with a bag of chips and hypnotized by the Soap Opera on the boob tube.

This notion that the majority of fans of chronic are people well into adulthood (subjective term in these times I agree) who lead responsible and productive lives is a fantasy concocted by those who are compelled to justify their own flight from the tough decisions that adulthood requires.

In truth "experimenting" with drugs (and other anti-social behaviors) is a short transitional stage during the maturation process for those who are well-adjusted.

The fact that about 33% of all netizens find it necessary to almost (brag) about their inability to reach the "well-adjusted" stage in their life indicates that cyber-posting is still the purview of the young. It also may indicate that "arrested development" is a national epidemic and is the primary culprit for our societies failed leadership across the spectrum (i.e. Public and Private sector). That failed leadership is leading us headlong into a worldwide economic collapse in the form of gov't and corporate defaults.

Now we're getting somewhere.

If you have to alter your reality with something illegal on a regular basis after your college years you have little self-discipline and even less common sense.

How does a 6 yr old girl feel when she comes home from school and sees her Daddy laying on the couch stoned, with a bag of chips and hypnotized by the Soap Opera on the boob tube.

This notion that the majority of fans of chronic are people well into adulthood (subjective term in these times I agree) who lead responsible and productive lives is a fantasy concocted by those who are compelled to justify their own flight from the tough decisions that adulthood requires.

In truth "experimenting" with drugs (and other anti-social behaviors) is a short transitional stage during the maturation process for those who are well-adjusted.

The fact that about 33% of all netizens find it necessary to almost (brag) about their inability to reach the "well-adjusted" stage in their life indicates that cyber-posting is still the purview of the young. It also may indicate that "arrested development" is a national epidemic and is the primary culprit for our societies failed leadership across the spectrum (i.e. Public and Private sector). That failed leadership is leading us headlong into a worldwide economic collapse in the form of gov't and corporate defaults.

That’s beautiful prose right there………………

Chad

My gawd this thread is still going strong....Sept. 3rd can't get here fast enough.

Did anyone see this tweet from DJK. Maybe the funniest thing I've ever seen on twitter.
Rearranged for those of you that don't speak the twitters.

@KrisHumphries: Is there a better movie than Step Brothers?”

@DJ_Koulianos: Yeah Ray J & Kim RT“

Latest posts