BHGP Calls Out Mike Wilbon RE: Iowa - NW Game

NW has had our number over the last 6-7 years, but I would love to know how many time in the 100+ year history of the program how many time the NW juggernaut has finished with a better season than the "bottom feeder" Iowa. I could be wrong on this but isn't NW historically THE bottom feeder of the conference....well behind Minny too?

Laughable "expert" Wilbon.

Iowa was avg to bad from 1965-1980, NW was bad from 1963-1994 and really really bad during those times.

Iowa is a middle tier big 10 football program over the years with 11 or 12 conf championships.

But they greatly overshadow jNW in bowl wins, titles, etc

Don't worry about it. It's by invitation only and you're NOT invited. Forget you even heard of it, pal.

No need to be so cranky O'Keefe. I was just looking for another place to talk about how well the Hawks are doing in football this year and how we might actually compete for a league title in hoops. This site is cool, but I like to spread my wings a little, you know.

No need to be so cranky O'Keefe. I was just looking for another place to talk about how well the Hawks are doing in football this year and how we might actually compete for a league title in hoops. This site is cool, but I like to spread my wings a little, you know.

you don't want to go over there. unless you've been banned from here and hate Jon.

My point is simply that if you are watching PTI at 4 or 5, whenever it comes on, you are probably a loser prole with a terrible job because about 99.9% of people with real jobs are still at work at that time, or at best, commuting home. When I look at the labor force participation rate among 18-54 year old men, I'm not surprised that PTI is a highly watched program.

Your better than this ok4p.

Latest posts