BHGP Calls Out Mike Wilbon RE: Iowa - NW Game

Wow! Wilbon is delusional. I was gonna root for NW to pull some upsets; but now I think I will root for NW to get blown out every. Single. Game.

Favorite line:

"something Wilbon probably didn't notice because he was daydreaming about Lebron James. "

Nice, complete beatdown. I didn't realize that Colter played more against us than any other game (% of plays wise). I think that means Fitz liked his chances with a mobile QB against our defense. I bet that changes after the way we played that game.

Wow! Wilbon is delusional. I was gonna root for NW to pull some upsets; but now I think I will root for NW to get blown out every. Single. Game.

Favorite line:

"something Wilbon probably didn't notice because he was daydreaming about Lebron James. "

I still would like to see them win especially against Nebraska this week.

Take a stroll through the last 10-20-30 years of Conference records.

You'll be able to find the bottom feeders.

what a frickin' great gif. this is...
kf.0_cinema_273.0.gif

Wow, whenever I notice that I have accumulated about 10k posts on here in the past 4 years and feel bad about myself for being such a loser, I can always count on the guys at BHGP to make me feel better. It doesn't get more loser-ish than watching or listening to national sports talk garbage and then writing that diatribe is just the icing on the cake.

I've gotta hand it to Wilbon, though. The guy gets paid decent money to talk about sports. Makes him smarter than pretty much everyone here other than JD and Tork.

I still would like to see them win especially against Nebraska this week.

Wow - that is really tough. On one hand, the jNW fans have been pretty asinine this year. On the other hand, the sheer amount of butthurt from the NU fans is always hard to pass up. If there was only some way they could both lose...

Wow, whenever I notice that I have accumulated about 10k posts on here in the past 4 years and feel bad about myself for being such a loser, I can always count on the guys at BHGP to make me feel better. It doesn't get more loser-ish than watching or listening to national sports talk garbage and then writing that diatribe is just the icing on the cake.

I've gotta hand it to Wilbon, though. The guy gets paid decent money to talk about sports. Makes him smarter than pretty much everyone here other than JD and Tork.

Getting paid decent money to talk about sports makes one "smart".
Hmm.
What about mush mouth, Lou Holtz?
Charles Barkley?
Dick Vitale?
You can go on & on...

This post is bizarre. Is it serious?

This post is bizarre. Is it serious?

Awesome write-up on BHGP. Wilbon brings nothing beneficial to ESPN programming,

Glad to see Wilbon no longer on the NBA pre-game.
Before he became a national figure, he was supporting Louis Farakkhan.

Washington DC has provided great sports personalities in George Michael and Steve Czaban.
I have no idea how it was Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon that became more national.

Latest posts