Better dunk, Lebron or Griffin?

better dunk?

• Lebron

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Griffin

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[/quote]no, TECHNICALLY it was a dunk. You don't have to touch the rim (which he did), all you have to do is shoot downward with one or more hands above the rim (which he did).[/QUOTE]Well technically lebron pit his arm in the rim so..... Win.

Griffin's was slightly better, IMO. LeBron's wasn't actually THAT impressive. Sure, he jumped over Lucas. Lucas is 5'11". LeBron routinely clears to that height (between his legs, anyway). Lucas just happened to under the flight. But otherwise, it was a routine alley-oop for LeBron.FTR, neither of these are "Dunk of the Year" stuff, IMO. LeBron might get it just because of the visual appeal, but that was basically routine for him.
This is the crazy part. I'm a huge lebron fan and I even wasn't too impressed. Its sad that he does it so routinely like you say because it was an amazing dunk, but because he does it every game we are used to it.

Vince Carter in his prime is the best dunker I've ever seen. I never saw Jordan early in his career though and obviously never saw Dr J.

You need to watch the dunk contests in the early to mid '80's with Jordan and Dominique Wilkins. They show it on the NBA network from time to time. I remember watching it live and it was awesome. Except the judging was stupid.

Vince Carter in his prime is the best dunker I've ever seen. I never saw Jordan early in his career though and obviously never saw Dr J.
You need to watch the dunk contests in the early to mid '80's with Jordan and Dominique Wilkins. They show it on the NBA network from time to time. I remember watching it live and it was awesome. Except the judging was stupid.

dunk contests dont show as much as an in game dunk because of the lack of speed and pressure. if you watch the game and some oops and rebound flushes those are incredible for my money i enjoy the power flushes by griffin and shawn kemp before him.

This was much better than Griffin's dunks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDyBSTQDwH8]NBA Dunk - Tom Chambers vs. Knicks - YouTube[/ame]

Are you being sarcastic? That dude got out of the way, and looked short(<6'3").

I prefer dunks to actually be finished and not look like a 5 year old on a Nerf rim. Griffin can jump, but these dunks look lame because there is no finish. Grazing the rim with your fingertips is not a dunk.

[/quote]I prefer dunks to actually be finished and not look like a 5 year old on a Nerf rim. Griffin can jump, but these dunks look lame because there is no finish. Grazing the rim with your fingertips is not a dunk.[/QUOTE]Woah boat don't question the all-knowing frank. Don't you know any downward shot is a dunk. Jk.

I prefer dunks to actually be finished and not look like a 5 year old on a Nerf rim. Griffin can jump, but these dunks look lame because there is no finish. Grazing the rim with your fingertips is not a dunk.

Isn't this complimenting Griffin?

Latest posts