better dunk?

• Lebron

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Griffin

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And while we are at it, Griffin's dunk "over" a car was weak sauce

I'd qualify that by saying: For a dunk in the final round of the dunk contest, that was weak sauce. That would have flown in the earlier rounds just fine, IMO. But that should have been too bland to actually win the event.

If he'd jumped over the cab, instead of the hood, THEN it would have been awesome. Or if Davis had tossed the ball up, and Griffin somehow caught it off the bounce from the car.

Again, solid for one of the first dunks. But he had a couple others that were far more impressive than that one.

I saw lebron play in minneapolis, its hard to realize just how fast he is until you see him in person. everyone always says tight end, but he would be a dominant wr in the NFL.

Lebron is not only stronger, and more athletic than Calvin Johnson, hes probably just as fast and would dwarf Johnson physically.

There is no way anyone could defend Lebron as a receiver.

The guy he jumps over is probably taller than most DBs in the NFL, imagine that in the back of the endzone.

I think its hilarious that you guys are hating on Blake Griffins dunk and somehow downgrading it because he didn't touch enough of the rim.

Thats what makes it so impressive is that he was so far away from the rim with Perkins in between.

That was an astonishing play.

99.9 percent of guys who have ever played in the nba cant make that play.

There is a reason all the other players on the court are in awe of it.

Not hating on Griffin's dunk, it was very impressive but I gotta give to Lebron. Jumping over another human being, grabbing the alley-oop pass with one hand and throwing it down while making it look so effortless was amazing.

[/quote]If he did that during a game, it would be awesome.[/QUOTE]What would a kia optima be doing on the court during the game? Crazy Nebraska drivers.

Latest posts