Best wrestler in your lifetime?

I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first but the joke of posting a pro wrestler or something other then a collegiate wrestler is really hillarious. I mean each of the nine times it was done, was funnier than the last. Get it? The post is clearly referring to college wrestlers, AND the comedic masterminds posted "wrestlers" just not the ones intended! Well played everyone.
Is there a wrestler named Captain Buzzkill?

The Enforcer Arn Anderson

Last edited:
jason keenan from ogden 4-time state champion...not smart enough to wrestle in college

W/ the Ju-co option anyone w/ the desire to wrestle in college should be able to make that happen. Plenty of wrestlers not who were not very bright have made it through.

Either: Coco B Ware
KOKOBWARE.jpg

Or Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
7505.jpg

I'll be honest, I was skeptical at first but the joke of posting a pro wrestler or something other then a collegiate wrestler is really hillarious. I mean each of the nine times it was done, was funnier than the last. Get it? The post is clearly referring to college wrestlers, AND the comedic masterminds posted "wrestlers" just not the ones intended! Well played everyone.

img_7_1262550929_poop2.png

W/ the Ju-co option anyone w/ the desire to wrestle in college should be able to make that happen. Plenty of wrestlers not who were not very bright have made it through.

he had scholarships to any d1 juco college he wanted to go to

he was very lazy in the classroom and wanted to chase girls instead

guess he didn't do too bad he is married to a blond cheerleader with the arizona cardinals

I gotta go with Bret the Hitman Hart ... although Shawn Michaels is a close 2nd.
Now that's just in-ring skills (wrestling).

Charisma-wise it's between The Rock/Hulk Hogan/Stone Cold, but they don't hold a candle to The Hitman and Michaels in the ring.

Is hulk hogan's leg drop the worst finishing move ever? what was it about a leg drop from the hulkster that was so much more disabilitating than a leg drop from anyone else?

WWE wrestling, bret hart for sure

as far as wrasslin' goes, without a doubt it is Cael

Last edited:
So are we talking acting or wrestling? If its wrestling its Dan Gable. New him in high school. The most intense athlete I ever met. Knew since 9th grade. Acting? Probably Hulk.

TimKrieger,Iowa state university. Record-116-3-2. Two time national champion, runnerup, and 5th place finisher, 150# weight class. Four time big eight champion. Three time state champion, 118-3.

the best high school wrestler in Iowa the past 25 years is Jeff McGinnis and it will take a lot to convince me otherwise

So are we talking acting or wrestling? If its wrestling its Dan Gable. New him in high school. The most intense athlete I ever met. Knew since 9th grade. Acting? Probably Hulk.

The best actor was easily Andre The Giant. Didn't you see him in Princess Bride?

I wunce new a guy that played the lead roll in a movie but I minus well have never known him because he never new me.

Latest posts