Best poster of the year

OK4P & Ghost top my list, if I were on the secret committee, which I am not, as far as you know.

Since the secret committee is made up by a delusional tool to garner attention, I hear by appoint you all of the power and responsibility of the secret nominating committee.

ghostofbutt I think the committee is well informed they are more than qualified to make there decision. I just would like to see the newer posters that have game get a look.

ghostofbutt I think the committee is well informed they are more than qualified to make there decision. I just would like to see the newer posters that have game get a look.

Who is this really? Duffman? Eddyp?

alts.jpg

I was gonna say that iloveyoularrystation was the poster of the year but that seemed like it might come off a little self-centered. Then i wa gonna say Jon was the poster of the year but I thought that would make me seem like a teachers pet and since i'm a teacher that would just be a weird role reversal. So i'll just say i think Ghostofbtt was poster of the year. I like his avatars fro!

I was gonna say that iloveyoularrystation was the poster of the year but that seemed like it might come off a little self-centered. Then i wa gonna say Jon was the poster of the year but I thought that would make me seem like a teachers pet and since i'm a teacher that would just be a weird role reversal. So i'll just say i think Ghostofbtt was poster of the year. I like his avatars fro!

I'm a little late to this thread, because of Christmas etc. however the poster of the year in my eyes is ok4p. Consistently entertaining. However the poster I find myself agreeing with the most is Springsteen. He says what is on my mind everyday.

I think you have to extend the olive branch to one of the reasonable non Iowa fans who regularly post here.

I'm throwing a little love to bigredpowerwagon.

My friend Gabe here " who reads but doesn't post wants me to give some love to that bloody dragonhawk fella.

Latest posts