Best poster of the year

My sources just laughed when I showed them this thread. Not even in the running for best poster with a number in their screen name.

Hey JD I know with only 9 posts I probably don't have any favors in the bank, but for the sake of HN could you ban everyone not named Foval21 into Saturday morning so we can all enjoy the game.

LOL, Love it. This guy shows up to the dance firing.

The Committee is NOT taking suggestions at this time. The Committee does NOT respond to rumors of this nature. The Committee is wondering what this post has to do with Iowa football and would like to see the OP and the alleged "Best poster of the year" banned for posting an off-topic post on the football board. Members of the Committee (not me, I am merely the spokesman) have threatened to post 100+ megs of bandwidth hogging ostrich pictures and gifs in this thread if it is not locked or moved before the close of business today.

20 plus posts and no one has mentioned Herby/Dragonhawk. Come on ladies and gents! Get yo sh!t together!

The Committee is NOT taking suggestions at this time. The Committee does NOT respond to rumors of this nature. The Committee is wondering what this post has to do with Iowa football and would like to see the OP and the alleged "Best poster of the year" banned for posting an off-topic post on the football board. Members of the Committee (not me, I am merely the spokesman) have threatened to post 100+ megs of bandwidth hogging ostrich pictures and gifs in this thread if it is not locked or moved before the close of business today.

Can I get some point favors by agreeing with this post?

Shut up Ralph

karate-kid-photo%5B1%5D.jpg

Look last I checked Kirk was still coaching the football team, KOK was still the OC and McCall and Coker were still on the team. They were all mentioned in my OP thats why its in the football forum.
All I'm trying to say is give Foval21 a look he went to the whip late and is coming on strong.
P.S. I hope you and Ma had a nice Christmas.

Look last I checked Kirk was still coaching the football team, KOK was still the OC and McCall and Coker were still on the team. They were all mentioned in my OP thats why its in the football forum.
All I'm trying to say is give Foval21 a look he went to the whip late and is coming on strong.
P.S. I hope you and Ma had a nice Christmas.

Here is your original post:

Foval21 is in the running not only does he have an opinion he elaborates to back it up. Nice to see this in the era of HN melt down.

It says nothing about Kurt, Ken, McCall or Coker. You are in clear violation of the rules and deserve to be banned. Additionally, you don't decide who is "in the running" for best poster of the year, a secret Committee that you are not on does.

My bad second post. I just thought that Foval21 had some interesting points about football and should be considered by the secret committee. His points are way more interesting than you clowns talking about nonsense and signing your posts cha* and oster**h.
Your posts are more than entertaining after football season when all we have to do is look forward to spring practice but until then let's stick to nothwestern or Iowa football.

My bad second post. I just thought that Foval21 had some interesting points about football and should be considered by the secret committee. His points are way more interesting than you clowns talking about nonsense and signing your posts cha* and oster**h.
Your posts are more than entertaining after football season when all we have to do is look forward to spring practice but until then let's stick to nothwestern or Iowa football.

Keep going you are just short of disregarding all of JonDieselMillers rules.

"That's 'Foval' ".

(KF officially implies that Foval21 could possibly have a decent shot at some sort of posting award. He needs to keep executing and trying to get better and these things will take care of themselves.)

Well thank you, Mr. Helper. If you want to help, start by following JD's rules and posting things like this in the Off-Topic forum so that those of us trying to navigate the football board don't have to sort through this nonsense in order to read herbyhawk's or papahawk's hard hitting FOOTBALL analysis.

OK4P, is there anyway we can nominate someone for worst poster of the year? I think you've found a contender here.

Stop repeating yourself.

Stop repeating yourself.

Latest posts