Best Part Of The Media Rights Package You Hadn't Thought Of

Don't be so sure, the BTN could end up hiring her after ESPN goes through one of their "budget cuts".

The BTN's justification for hiring her? All her experience and wisdom she gained from her announcing so many Big Ten games!

Don't be so sure, the BTN could end up hiring her after ESPN goes through one of their "budget cuts".

The BTN's justification for hiring her? All her experience and wisdom she gained from her announcing so many Big Ten games!

Twitter post from her future:

"I have been permanently assigned primarily to all Iowa home games and am moving to Davenport, Iowa so I can easily drive to Iowa City."

Twitter post from her future:

"I have been permanently assigned primarily to all Iowa home games and am moving to Davenport, Iowa so I can easily drive to Iowa City."
Davenport is way too upscale for Meth Bowins. She's more of a Fort Dodge bowling alley kind of chick. I'll set the scene for you...

Smells like Newport darts and that old lady perfume that scorches your lungs and eyeballs. Hangs out at Family Bowl for a couple hours gettin' primed on Zima's and heads to the Top Hat to slam a bunch of dollar Bud Light draws during her Thursday night cruise for a feral windmill worker.

I'm not judging, by the way.