Ben Brust is a TRUE HAWKEYE

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Still down in AZ for that BB tourney - got a ticket to the ISU-MN game... And he Tweets this...

RT @BenBrustIowa11: At the insight bowl! Haha wearing my hawkeye gear love ******* the isu fans off

How can you not love this guy?!

GREAT TO HAVE HAWKEYES WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to Ben the rest of the year, stay healthy, play well, achieve your goals and I can't wait to see you in a Hawkeye jersey next year!!!

This doesn't make any sense, I am constantly assured that ISU is not your rival and Minnesota is more of a rival. You guys need to educate this kid. ;)

There is a name for people who wear their team colors at their rivals games that don't involve them. This has been discussed. If I wore ISU colors to the Orange Bowl I would be called said name and I would have no response.

Ummm, what's with all the positive attitudes and reactions? This is a basketball thread.

First off, Happy New Year to all!

Second, that tweet is great. I don't care what an ISU fan thinks, except the fact we have a bball recruit proud of the fact to be a Hawkeye even though we have all of these Debbie Downers here and on other boards!

I wiped away a tear of joy after reading that Stormin...and now...now I'm going to take the rest of the night off, to get a headstart on my new man-crush! Welcome to Iowa, Ben!

There is a name for people who wear their team colors at their rivals games that don't involve them. This has been discussed. If I wore ISU colors to the Orange Bowl I would be called said name and I would have no response.

So can we also call you a "d-bag" for wearing a Cyclone screen name on a Hawkeye site???

:D

Not really. I think most iowa fans would realize that watching someone else play would be the only Orange Bowl experience a Cyclone Fan would ever enjoy and cut you some slack, especially around the holidays.

This doesn't make any sense, I am constantly assured that ISU is not your rival and Minnesota is more of a rival. You guys need to educate this kid. ;)
DOn't kid yourself clown. In football Minny is my most hated rival. Perhaps the kid was implying that ISU is our biggest rival in Basketball.

Remember chump you will NEVER be a football school...EVER!

Latest posts