Believe what you will, Lick could be getting extension...

I'm torn. I think the buyout should be revised as well. drop the price per year. Say, if it is extended 1 year drop it to 75% of the current buyout rate, 2 years 60%. That way it would still be the same amount as buying out the 3 year contract regardless of the number of years on his contract..

I have a hard time understanding what people are so upset about. A contract extension would help recruiting and unless we gave him a raise or extended his buyout (which I can't imagine we'd give him either) nothing negative would happen. So this decision has positives and no negatives wow... this is terrible.

I have a hard time understanding what people are so upset about. A contract extension would help recruiting and unless we gave him a raise or extended his buyout (which I can't imagine we'd give him either) nothing negative would happen. So this decision has positives and no negatives wow... this is terrible.

Iowa is 8-16 this year, and Lickliter has a winning % at Iowa of .414 (.408 is the record low).

Oh yes, I see this as a definite recruiting help!

Latest posts