Before the Great Hayden Fry

I did respond, you must not have seen it. That is literally a picture of me. Again, my avatar is a picture of me. That's literally my face! If you have a friend with that face, then that friend is secretly Ghost!

Or his friend is your doppelganger.

Who is FreedCommanche and why have I never paid any attention to his posts until now?

nb_forresttn.jpg

FreedComanche

Ok look, you keep asking me all of these bizarre personal questions, so I'll just get it all out of the way now so you don't have to ask this over multple days and threads.

I am a 31 year old married man from Davenport, Iowa. I was born here, and graduated West High School in 1999. I went to the University of Iowa and graduated with a Bachelor's degree in 2003. After working two years in health care, I moved to Des Moines, and attended Drake University, earning a Master of Science degree in 2007. I moved back to Davenport and got married to my wife, who is a professional musician. I started posting on HN in 2005 as "BilltheThrill", who was permanently banned in November of 2006, but came back as "GhostofBTT" in 2006, and despite being banned several times since, have kept the same name since. I suffered a year long ban in June of 2010, and was extremely hated for my rudeness and dislike for Slipknot. I returned, and thanks in part to a religious conversion, became the poster you know today.

Any more questions, please handle them via PM.

kthanx
Ahhhhh....! You don't know me Ghost but I have been wondering about the BTT part of your name ever since I starting reading posts on here. Mystery Solved! Thanks!

Ahhhhh....! You don't know me Ghost but I have been wondering about the BTT part of your name ever since I starting reading posts on here. Mystery Solved! Thanks!

I strive to make this board accessible to everyone Realist. If you ever have any questions about this communities nomenclature, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Latest posts