Bash the badgers game thread

you are watching. don't pretend you are not. wait for the 20-5 run before you check out.:)

Im-still-here-big-1024x1024.jpg

We have several turnovers where Iowa simple turned it over passing the ball to each other. Unforced. I don't know what to think anymore. Do they care? We have players with several years of experience playing D1 ball and making rookie mistakes. I should have gone to see a movie with my daughters, I would be enjoying something.

We have several turnovers where Iowa simple turned it over passing the ball to each other. Unforced. I don't know what to think anymore. Do they care? We have players with several years of experience playing D1 ball and making rookie mistakes. I should have gone to see a movie with my daughters, I would be enjoying something.

Enjoy this scene during halftime ...

you are watching. don't pretend you are not. wait for the 20-5 run before you check out.:)

I dunno....Taken is on HBO right now. At least Liam Neeson has a particular set of skills. Skills that make me jealous when i watch Iowa basketball

I don’t even care if we win. More than anything I just want to see effort and something resembling our offense from a month ago.

Sorry guys, I'm gonna go ahead and say it= right now, at this very second, we don't belong in the NCAA tourney! Maybe if we could pull this game out?

Latest posts