Bash the badgers game thread

I was riding a bike in some neighborhood in Clearwater, Fl -past a rec center with an outdoor complex. I watched a septegenarin shooting around - making everything! and told him, “Nice Shot”. He smiled.
Life’s better without Hawkeye underachievement to drag it down.:mad::cool:

Sorry to self-quote... nothing against the players (although, they tend to be uninspired sycophants) this is all about the Bastard Coach and his crew of outcast misfits who, to a man, struggle with very basic concepts. Overpaid C-suckers!

Tyler Cook has been the most misused 4 in the history of Iowa Basketball. It’s because, as I’ve said for years, this crew has ZERO clue how to coach, let alone scheme, around post play. It’s what happens when u have “white Magic” at the helm.

FUCKING embarrassment to anyone one with any basketball know how, whatsoever.
6 Straight losses to end the season erases any lucky W over Mich.

F! Iowa!
Cook is the player that is suffering most from not having a decent PG. He is an ideal player for an uptempo team where he can show his athletism in transition. He made a mistake choosing Iowa.

I've never lied to u guys b4, that u know of= I'd rather see Riley Till or Baer Jr. than either Conner or Dailey!

Sorry to self-quote... nothing against the players (although, they tend to be uninspired sycophants) this is all about the Bastard Coach and his crew of outcast misfits who, to a man, struggle with very basic concepts. Overpaid C-suckers!

upload_2017-12-7_21-54-12-png.2977

This.
For nearly 20 years.
Had enough?

tenor.gif

I dunno....Taken is on HBO right now. At least Liam Neeson has a particular set of skills. Skills that make me jealous when i watch Iowa basketball

If you are going to do the 'old guy kicking ass' thing go Keanu and the John Wick movies....or go Denzel.:)

You have some extreme issues if you really can compare the 2. Iowa Basketball is light years behind Iowa Football.
Like the football team that scores 7 against NW.
The football team that gets beat by MAC schools.
Yeah, beam me up for some of that weed Scotty. Light years, lol.

Against Wisky, and with our offense, a 9-point lead is like 25. This game is long over. Will take us most of second half to get to their current total of 31

Latest posts