Bash the badgers game thread

Guys and gals this isn't funny anymore. Indiana, who had EVERY reason to quit, is rolling Illinois.

There are three teams who will finish below Iowa in the standings who may steal our dancing shoes.

Tyler would quit before the fight started...

I just cannot ride the train that personally bashes our players, Spider. I am very disappointed in TC, the team in general, the coaching staff. I don’t know what is going on with a team that has won 21 games and has, overall, played pretty darn good basketball until the last couple of weeks. Ever since Michigan, and a couple of thrilling last second victories, we have flat out fallen apart. Trust me, I am really bitter at this point and not sure what to do with my frustration. Ride it out through Nebbie, the BT Tournament and into the Big Dance, I guess.

I just cannot ride the train that personally bashes our players, Spider. I am very disappointed in TC, the team in general, the coaching staff. I don’t know what is going on with a team that has won 21 games and has, overall, played pretty darn good basketball until the last couple of weeks. Ever since Michigan, and a couple of thrilling last second victories, we have flat out fallen apart. Trust me, I am really bitter at this point and not sure what to do with my frustration. Ride it out through Nebbie, the BT Tournament and into the Big Dance, I guess.

I typically can’t tide that train either. But I’ve never witnessed a more blatant example of a player quitting...ever. I’m not making it personal, calling him names, etc. Just calling it like I see it...

So Wisconsin had 17 turnovers and shot 4-20 from behind the arc, but they still beat Iowa by 20? Holy smokes. This is a bad team right now.

This was a team regularly scoring 80 per game. Wtf happend to the offense?

This was always a possibility. It takes a lot of mental toughness to change your mindset and play tough defense. It's another thing entirely, to do it for an entire season. Game after game. It appears they had approx 26 games worth of mental toughness/team defense. Which is nothing to sneeze at. They almost made it through the entire season.

I brought this up last week. Look at the freaking conference standings. Tell me there aren't about five teams jockeying for the eleven seed, and Thursday game with Iowa. Just look at the standings. Ohio State is going retrograde to land on the eleven line, as is Illinois. Rutgers and Penn State are trying to play their way onto the line from the other direction.

My prediction for who actually gets the eleven? Rutgers. I think Illinois has the tiebreaker on them.

I almost never complain about officiating. This is blatant and I think BIG refs as a group, are sending Fran/Iowa a message. If it carries into next year, I'll say they are trying to run Fran out of the conference.
It's not out of the question. Lute Olson destroyed Jim Bain in a press conference many years ago and Bain eventually took Iowa to court and won a defamation of character lawsuit. It was not the biggest factor why Lute left, or the only one, but it didn't help. He had a hard time getting calls in the league after that. When Bobby Hansen hit a three a the buzzer to beat Michigan State in the inaugural Carver game in 1983, Ed Hightower ruled that Steve Carfino stepped out of bounds near the scorers table.

You are truly a legend in your own mind, pig. I would love to see you face up with TC and make that comment. You are a gutless waste of food.
Now that's funny. What tell him I think he has generally been a non-factor ok what's his phone number...matter of fact what's yours. I don't proclaim to be an NBAer nor do I have a full ride scholarship. Now if he's injured or has been sick I would absolutely apologize. Otherwise shut yer piehole pussface.

You are truly a legend in your own mind, pig. I would love to see you face up with TC and make that comment. You are a gutless waste of food.
I noticed you are a faceless avatar too....look who's calling who gutless you waste of sperm.

I noticed you are a faceless avatar too....look who's calling who gutless you waste of sperm.

Your responses verify my comments about you. Want to talk on the phone? Send me your cell number and I will call you. Put up or shut up pig. In fact, if
you would have the guts
To meet in person let me know and I will send you my seat number at Kinnick or CHA. By the way, I am an old guy, so my fighting days are over. You have nothing to fear, but fear itself, as Winston Churchill famously said. Oh, wait. Do you know who that is?

Time out u 2! Take it out on Ia. St.
yeah not sure why Huck the tool got so upset with my statement about TC going to Europe to play. He CLEARLY wanted to turn pro last year. I don't fault the kid hell if I could make money playing a game I would in a heart beat. This dickhead Huck wants to fight over my earlier statement. He clearly has anger issues.

Your responses verify my comments about you. Want to talk on the phone? Send me your cell number and I will call you. Put up or shut up pig. In fact, if
you would have the guts
To meet in person let me know and I will send you my seat number at Kinnick or CHA. By the way, I am an old guy, so my fighting days are over. You have nothing to fear, but fear itself, as Winston Churchill famously said. Oh, wait. Do you know who that is?
Hey Huck another gem by TC buddy! Keep your HCA seats maybe give them to a charity or something. I'll lie to the kid like you apparently do.

Latest posts