BASEBALL!

Wow. What a game! Martsching was a beast.

Iowa in the Championship with spots 2-4 not hitting. Just. Wow.

Here's hoping NW v. Mary lasts 4 hours 51 minutes.

This tweet was sent just before Jake Adams hit a ball a long/long way to give Iowa an 8-1 lead. Too bad Husker fans! :)

This tweet was sent just before Jake Adams hit a ball a long/long way to give Iowa an 8-1 lead. Too bad Husker fans! :)

When I saw this, I laughed and loved it! Could've just as well had a sign that said, "We're worthless and pathetic and can't beat Iowa, so we'll have to hope someone else does, and when they do, we'll be happy and pretend like we beat them like Lawrence Phillips."

When I saw this, I laughed and loved it! Could've just as well had a sign that said, "We're worthless and pathetic and can't beat Iowa, so we'll have to hope someone else does, and when they do, we'll be happy and pretend like we beat them like Lawrence Phillips."
Those girls put some effort into that sign.

I say, that effort should have been directed to farmersonly.com

Iowa Baseball does something that football or basketball can't do, win in the Postseason! Great Culture, gritty team, should be proud of these guys. Great coaching staff there, time to give Heller a substantial raise as he'll be getting offers from the big dogs soon.

Latest posts