Bandwagon

Iowa grad, 16 year season ticket holder...the only bandwagon that looks good to me is in Ohio.

Iowa grad. Married to an Iowa grad. Raising kids to be diehards. Twenty-three year season ticket holder. I'm honestly wondering if my love for Iowa is worth the money and time this program gets from me too.

I'm all in!
The Head Hawk has rekindled my enthusiasm for Hawkeye Football!
Since this is as good as it gets let's eat it up!

I hope he succeeds, do I expect the same poor game day coaching and horrid situationally calling that have become routine? Yes.

Gee, I wish he would have pulled his head out of his *** before this year...we had a good nucleus of players back. Hell, just playing the right QB would have helped.

I have to tell you...only KF can keep a guy on the bench all year, then make him the starter for the bowl game. That only happens here fellas. It's like it taking him two or three games to realize Stanzi gave us a better chance to win than Jake C. Hell, that was an infinitely easier decision too and it still took three games or something like that.

Gee, I wish he would have pulled his head out of his *** before this year...we had a good nucleus of players back. Hell, just playing the right QB would have helped.

I have to tell you...only KF can keep a guy on the bench all year, then make him the starter for the bowl game. That only happens here fellas. It's like it taking him two or three games to realize Stanzi gave us a better chance to win than Jake C. Hell, that was an infinitely easier decision too and it still took three games or something like that.

Well, Brian Kelly did it at Notre Dame this year as well. :)

Really? People are back aboard after that dumpster fire of a presser?

Who's back on board? I haven't seen one person.

There are about 3 people here who are going crazy supporting Ferentz but they always have and always will no matter what. Ferentz could have said that he likes to rape nuns and set cute puppies on fire and that wouldn't change their minds.

Who's back on board? I haven't seen one person.There are about 3 people here who are going crazy supporting Ferentz but they always have and always will no matter what. Ferentz could have said that he likes to rape nuns and set cute puppies on fire and that wouldn't change their minds.
If he actually said that, I would have a higher opinion of him than I do now.

Going crazy about what he said NO, however at least he knew the fan base isn't happy and he had to say something even though it might not be what you wanted to hear. I think he deserves a chance to turn it around as he has done a lot of good things for the program. Some will disagree that he is out of touch but I don't think after 16 yrs. of coaching we should throw him under the bus. I understand some won't agree with me and that's alright. Go Hawks

Ok, you will only find this happening at Iowa and Notre Dame. Chip Kelly was playing with a guy that led them to the NC title game...so sticking with him may have made more sense. Just saying.

Yep, just pointing it out. It does happen (once in a blue moon). I would agree it's not normal and left me scratching my head. :)

Latest posts