Ballard/Iowa City West

fulsaasfan

Ballard beat ICWest yesterday at the Waukee duals.

Ballard 41, Iowa City West 34

103 – Dillon Hansen (B) pinned Jackson Fowler, 1:19; 112 – Jack Hathaway (ICW) pinned Tim Miklus, 3:31; 119 – Jon Skarda (ICW) tech fall Easton Bridgewater, 20-2; 125 – Sam Chalkley (ICW) tech fall Ryan Sills, 21-6; 130 – Dakota Bauer (B) dec. Colin Lord, 10-6; 135 – Gradey Gambrall (ICW) pinned Weston Baker, 1:25; 140 – Tanner Hiatt (B) tech fall Ben Goerdt, 17-2; 145 – William Miklus (B) pinned Tracy Bowers, 2:37; 152 – Tanner Weatherman (B) pinned Jon Stegall, 1:34; 160 – Nick Moore (ICW) pinned Brad Mickelson, 2:22; 171 – Brock Weatherman (B) pinned David Solis, 3:11; 189 – A.J. Bailey (ICW) pinned Dillon Weatherman, :55; 215 – Ross Larson (B) pinned Jamal Thompson, 2:20; Hwt. – Clinton Eichinger (B) dec. Mickey Pelfrey, 6-5.

looks like the recruiting paid off...can't wait to see who ballard reloads with next year

anybody heard transfers

ICW was without the older Hathaway, Koethe, and I have not seen Max Pelfrey's name all year for ICW when those wrestlers return I would predict a little different outcome to this dual.

ICW was without the older Hathaway, Koethe, and I have not seen Max Pelfrey's name all year for ICW when those wrestlers return I would predict a little different outcome to this dual.

How long is Koethe's suspension? 1/3 of the season?

o yea they both have recruiting backgrounds im not supporting either teams on that aspect. firm believer in these kids should wrestle where they grew up and not transfer when 8th graders!

First off Ballard is not the best team in the state this year! Second, dual meets are all about matchups no different than college. I would take a healthy ICW, WSR, Bettendorf or Denver-Trapoli over Ballard this year.

In this day and age all of those teams have had move ins or transfer so you cant use that as an excuse anymore it sucks but they have all had them.

The Plefrey's are from Newton.

First off Ballard is not the best team in the state this year! Second, dual meets are all about matchups no different than college. I would take a healthy ICW, WSR, Bettendorf or Denver-Trapoli over Ballard this year.

In this day and age all of those teams have had move ins or transfer so you cant use that as an excuse anymore it sucks but they have all had them.

The Plefrey's are from Newton.

You can throw in Don Bosco as well that I would take over Ballard this year.

again not saying its just these teams...no excuses could care less who wins between these teams

i just don't think they should be able to have move ins/transfers.....i know its up to the parents but something needs to be addressed on a state level

Latest posts