Badgers Win

Please send DJK a Note. DJK, after the Game go up to Beliema and tell him "It's been an honor kicking your *** the last four years"

Hawkeye football....hands down the classiest, most fundamentally strong program in the nation, top to bottom. But...

Our O-line...will dominate, our backs...will dominate all 4 qtrs. Our d-line, just as good as yours and will not be up against as tough an o-line as ours. we can stop the run unlike michigan or penn state. Our special teams has the edge this year...that might be the difference.

this post should have stopped at the bold part

apparently no drinking after hawkeye games anymore? you have to do it all during the week while writing your posts!

I'll be slammin beers after our big win! and sitting in jail in my badger sweatshirt will be worth it!

Hawkeye football....hands down the classiest, most fundamentally strong program in the nation, top to bottom. But...

Our O-line...will dominate, our backs...will dominate all 4 qtrs. Our d-line, just as good as yours and will not be up against as tough an o-line as ours. we can stop the run unlike michigan or penn state. Our special teams has the edge this year...that might be the difference.

I love stats so, lets go to the stats shall we? Numbers are based on National Rankings

Iowa: 2010 Iowa Football Ranking Summary

Wiscy: 2010 Wisconsin Football Ranking Summary

Iowa Rushing Offense vs. Wiscy Rushing Defense - IA 46 < WI 26
Wiscy Rushing Offense vs. Iowa Rushing Defense - WI 12 < IA 7

ADV: Push

Iowa Passing Offense vs. Wiscy Passing Defense - IA 30 > WI 70
Wiscy Passing Offense vs. Iowa Passing Defense - WI 75 < IA 19

ADV: Iowa

Iowa Total Offense vs. Wiscy Total Defense - IA 39 < WI 23
Wiscy Total Offense vs. Iowa Total Defense - WI 28 < IA 13

ADV: Push

Special Teams
Punting - IA 59 > WI 61
Punt Returns - IA 19 > WI 40
Kick Off Returns - IA 22 > WI 66

ADV: Iowa

There's no question that you have a good defense but saying that Wisconsin is going to dominate both sides of the ball, all 4 Quarters just shows that you've been drinking too much Brat Flavored Kool-Aid. And just to prove my point... your special teams does not have the edge smart guy.

Nope, no, false, fiction, not going to happen.

Wisconsin D line is NOT better than Iowa's...crazy talk

My o-line WILL dominate...pass this on the AC and Binns and no. 46. They have no back up from your LBs this year.
My backs will easily get 200 yds combined. Tolzein will add some bonus points.. thats all he needs to do. Toon WILL get past those 2 center fielders you have more than once. Havent even mentioned gilbreath yet...dont have to. Beer tastes so good after a big win at Kinnick.

My o-line WILL dominate...pass this on the AC and Binns and no. 46. They have no back up from your LBs this year.
My backs will easily get 200 yds combined. Tolzein will add some bonus points.. thats all he needs to do. Toon WILL get past those 2 center fielders you have more than once. Havent even mentioned gilbreath yet...dont have to. Beer tastes so good after a big win at Kinnick.

I'm not surprised you remember what it tastes like. It has to stick out, given how seldom the Badgers win in Kinnick.

Don't forget to send the check in the mail for rent because you know we own Camp Randall.Be prepared 6 seconds of hell will be coming to Kinnick Sat.

Last edited:
Hey pin2win, nice pic. we know that those chicks are 2 good looking to be badger fans. they must be hawk chicks jumpin my bandwagon after our big win this saturday!

Hey becky budgie, keep your eyes on #12 Rick Stanzi, #15 DJK, #7 Marvin McNutt, and #82 Allen Reisner.
I assure you that you'll be sick of hearing these names by the 4th quarter.

Anyone have a pic of Herky banging a badger? May be appropriate here if anyone has some photoshopping abilities!

Your D-Line is just as good as ours? I'm sorry, but J.J. Watt does not equal Clayborn, Ballard, Klug, Binns, and Daniels. Watt would start for us, but your line as a whole is nowhere near as good. And the rest of your defense sorely misses the pressence of Borland.

There's not been anyone who has dominated our front four. You O-Line will not succeed in that. Maybe they'll have some success, but nobody is going to dominate our front four.

JJ Watt, at best, would be option 6 for the Iowa d-line. There is a reason that nobody outside of Madison had heard of him before last Saturday night.

Latest posts