Bad news for Indiana game per Kirk...

Hawkfromnorwalk

Nielsen is out, possibly for weeks. And Norm will not be travelling with the team. Hopefully our D can rally around all the youth at LB...

"Oh for Khrist sakes, it never ends. Injuries, injuries injuries. Ugh!"

I know right!? Grrrr, enough already.

although i guess it's not just us, indiana hurt'n too, isn't Chappel (sp?) in a boot

Hunter and Tarp are going to be back....this thread should be titled "Good news for Indiana game per Kirk"

"Hunter and Tarp are going to be back....this thread should be titled "Good news for Indiana game per Kirk""

Is this for real? cause if so, that is exactly correct, should be called good news, did KF say "bad news for indiana game?"

Do we slide one of the freshman over, or will Troy Johnson be ready to go in his spot? If Tarp starts at MLB and Hunter starts at WLB, Johnson seems like he'd be the most likely candidate. If he can't play, do we rely on Ross Peterson??

Am I only the one who thought our young LB's played very admirably against Sparty? I have no reason to believe that Nielsen's absence - although he'll be missed - will be covered well.

Hunter and Tarp are going to be back....this thread should be titled "Good news for Indiana game per Kirk"

Yeah, in retrospect you're right. He didn't even mention Hunter until the end of the conference. The first things he talked about was Nielsen and Norm not travelling then as it went on he mentioned Tarp possibly back and near the end he said Hunter possibly back.

the thing that sucks is is that norm is gotta be mostly done for the season, thanks to the home game with OSU, i can see norm being involved (which god i pray is his) but otherwise i would like to think these 3 road games we should be ok...... even with those flippn crazy wild cats

Latest posts