B5Q - Wisconsin-Iowa Preview: Would You Trade Ben Brust For Jarrod Uthoff?

The NCAA puts restrictions on travel for student-athletes who are redshirting.
Uthoff won't be in the building to cause any certain segment of the crowd to be on edge.

Iowa could certainly use Brust's outside prowess this season due to the lack of shooters on this team.
But overall, I think Uthoff brings a more dynamic overall game to the team. I would take Jarrod over Ben if I had to choose.

Plus Brust has just one year left, while Uthoff has three.

Agreed.

The question should be would you trade 3 years of Uthoff for 4 years of Brust?

I would just because of the time period that we are going to be getting the 3 years worth of Uthoff.

The NCAA puts restrictions on travel for student-athletes who are redshirting.
Uthoff won't be in the building to cause any certain segment of the crowd to be on edge.

Oohhhhhh, I did not know that. In that case, very funny. I hope the student section brings all sorts of Uthoff signs and whatnot. Would be funny.

Pretty funny that Wisconsin would have Ben on the ticket for tonight's game.
Both schools have brought him up during their contests.

Unless this was just by chance?

BCb6zsWCcAEkGhQ.jpg:large

As evidenced by the fact that Iowa has a winning record vs. Wisconsin all-time.

Illinois and Minnesota have all time winning records against Iowa. Does that mean we should just expect them to beat us all the time? I mean, what happened 25 years ago surely matters to what happens now right?

Or how about Iowa was in an all-time hole, Wisconsin is on an all-time high, and it is an anomaly for a bad program to consistently beat a good one.

It is all Bo's will Spank. Just as it was his will for Uthoff to leave Wisc and transfer to Iowa. He is a deep cover mole who will be activated during future Iowa/Wisc games, costing up future super bowl losses.

Latest posts