B1G Wrestling Draft

Hawks1010-

In doing Big 10 seeding projections, I have a file with each school's lineup already put together. Let me know if you want me to send it to you.

hate to do this but if you don't post in the forum for a full year my vote is you can't be in the draft i like ppl in the draft to be part of this forum year around

SO with that said id like to kick beer out and let Mr. Long (fulsa) take his place

hate to do this but if you don't post in the forum for a full year my vote is you can't be in the draft i like ppl in the draft to be part of this forum year around

SO with that said id like to kick beer out and let Mr. Long (fulsa) take his place

Done, those of you confirmed check your emails a wrestler list is on its way with links to matches wrestled for most of them. Check it out!

I will set the deadline at Monday morning 8AM, if I havent heard anything by then I will start contacting the waiting list.

WildTurkey your in now.
Well i guess i found my only hope then.. Sounds good.. Since ive never done this draft before, how does your format work?

Draw names out of a hat to determine draft order, snake style draft (1 to 10, 10 to 1), one wrestler per weight class per fantasy team, wrestlers score you puts just like they do for their school.

WildTurkey pm me your email so I can send you a wrestler list.

Draw names out of a hat to determine draft order, snake style draft (1 to 10, 10 to 1), one wrestler per weight class per fantasy team, wrestlers score you puts just like they do for their school.

WildTurkey pm me your email so I can send you a wrestler list.

Thanks. If you didnt get my email just let me know. You should have it now

Ok here is the plan since I have gotten some response out of most the people that played last year.

I will set the chat up for Tuesday Feb 28th at 6:30PM, with the draft scheduled to begin at 7PM. (If everyone shows up early we will begin early)

Participants
Fulsaasfan aka Andrew's real father - confirmed
pin2win - confirmed
hawks1010 - confirmed
tobini - confirmed
dluzman - confirmed
twade70 - confirmed
pumpdog - confirmed
usafhawk
intheblood - confirmed
austinmnhawk

Waiting list in this order...
WildTurkey
CRwrestling
Hawkeye11n1

I am also working on a list of all the wrestlers form each school that I will send out to all participants, along with my homemade score sheet.

I have school conferences for my son from 6-6:30 but I live 5 minutes from the school so don't be alarmed when I'm not in the chat right at 6:30. Barring an accident on the way home I should be on about 6:45.

Ok here is the plan since I have gotten some response out of most the people that played last year.

I will set the chat up for Tuesday Feb 28th at 6:30PM, with the draft scheduled to begin at 7PM. (If everyone shows up early we will begin early)

Participants
Fulsaasfan aka Andrew's real father - confirmed
pin2win - confirmed
hawks1010 - confirmed
tobini - confirmed
dluzman - confirmed
twade70 - confirmed
pumpdog - confirmed
usafhawk
intheblood - confirmed
austinmnhawk

Waiting list in this order...
WildTurkey
CRwrestling
Hawkeye11n1

I am also working on a list of all the wrestlers form each school that I will send out to all participants, along with my homemade score sheet.

love it

Well i guess i found my only hope then.. Sounds good.. Since ive never done this draft before, how does your format work?

enjoy man its a good time i have a group of guys that put money on NCAA's draft and we also do a champions pick which we'll be doing this year as well

kirk does a great job with scoring and really takes care of everything it seems haha don't know how i pawned that off on him i think the only thing ive do is draft order which is released 10-15 mins before draft time

I sent a message out to CRwrestling this morning to see if he still wanted in. I will allow him time to respond since I understand that not everyone is a Hawkeyenation junkie like myself. If he can not make it or no longer wants to you are in Hawkeye11en1. Unfortunately we only have 1 spot still open.

pre seeds

125 lbs.

1. Matt McDonough, IOWA
2. Zach Sanders, MINN
3. Nico Megaludis, PSU
4. Jesse Delgado, ILL
5. Levi Mele, NU
6. Johnni DiJulius, OSU
7. Camden Eppert, PUR
8. Brenan Lyon, MSU

133 lbs.

1. Logan Stieber, OSU