B1G Wrestling Draft

Hawks1010

Fellas it is that time of year again! We need to setup a time to have a draft and figure out who all is playing again this year.

Here is a list of lasts year participants...
beer
pin2win
hawks1010
tobini
dluzman
twade70
pumpdog
usafhawk
intheblood
austinmnhawk

Please respond to this post or PM me if you are planing on playing again.

Thanks
Kirk

Pin did come up with the idea 3 years ago and we have always allowed the people that played last year first chance to get in. We had 2 people last year that were unable to make the draft so they dropped out and we added 2 new players. If that happens this year you will be the first person that I contact.

If that does not happen im sure you can find 9 more people that would play and create another draft. I will send you the links to everything we have used in the past.

Pin did come up with the idea 3 years ago and we have always allowed the people that played last year first chance to get in. We had 2 people last year that were unable to make the draft so they dropped out and we added 2 new players. If that happens this year you will be the first person that I contact. If that does not happen im sure you can find 9 more people that would play and create another draft. I will send you the links to everything we have used in the past.
Ok Thank you. Its really not a big deal. If you have room just let me know.

Planning on it!! I leave next Friday for Purdue and would prefer evening for the draft but just pick a day and start from there.

I'm in. I will try to let USAFhawk know we are doing it again. He hasn't been around these parts in a while...

Ok here is the plan since I have gotten some response out of most the people that played last year.

I will set the chat up for Tuesday Feb 28th at 6:30PM, with the draft scheduled to begin at 7PM. (If everyone shows up early we will begin early)

Participants
Fulsaasfan aka Andrew's real father - confirmed
pin2win - confirmed
hawks1010 - confirmed
tobini - confirmed
dluzman - confirmed
twade70 - confirmed
pumpdog - confirmed
usafhawk
intheblood - confirmed
austinmnhawk

Waiting list in this order...
WildTurkey
CRwrestling
Hawkeye11n1

I am also working on a list of all the wrestlers form each school that I will send out to all participants, along with my homemade score sheet.

Last edited:

Latest posts