*****B1G WEST ELIMINATION GAME: IOWA VS. WISKY*****

Quinton Alston with no field awareness.. Running side by side with Stave and has no clue.... Again recruit better players and we don't have to play the best game of our lives to win

Damn #52 had no clue where the ball was. He could have peeled off and stopped that run. Bummer

Same as it has been all year...but QB might have been able to pull up and throw to that guy 52 was covering .. but yea. I get it.

Best Iowa gm ive seen in a long time. Man im proud of our Hawks the way they battled and didn't lay down against Wisky

Well, too little too late. I don't believe the guys who say we are just team of garbage players and ****** receivers. We're not a bunch of all americans, but we are good enough to win this game.

We proved that these last couple of drives. But when you refuse to throw the ball more then ten yards down the field for 3 quarters this will happen. F you Ferentz.

the first half was a complete waste......hindsight being 20/20, I think Iowa should kicked an onside kick when they got it to 26-24

Where is the urgency that they played from the middle of the 3rd quarter to the end been all season? I think Rudock performs better with his "hair on fire"

Fun to watch the 4th quarter but man is it unfulfilling to not be able to get a stop for 1 last shot.

[SUP][SUP][/SUP][/SUP]
we lost, is this where we are? Moral victories?

It sucks. I dont believe in moral victories either man. But at least we didn't lay down when we got behind. If Ferentz would have called the gm in the first 3 qtrs like we did late we would have probably won this gm. It sucks big time