*****B1G WEST ELIMINATION GAME: IOWA VS. WISKY*****

If cj isn't in I hope to hell that kinnick boos until he does. It's riduclous. I don't care about the stats the eye test tells me enough. He isn't good, won't be good, so stop sending him out in hopes he might be good.

I'm so jealous of watching that.. :( Iowa for 3 years have been riding a fullback as it's featured back. loll Hilarious

This. Good kid, good player. And we needed him two years ago with injuries. But there's no other team in the country that would have kept him as their primary Tailback.

Yes, Canzeri hasn't done much either....but look at Gordon...bottled up...then BANG....Canzeri isn't the level of gordon, but he gives us some big play

If we would have went for it on 4th Gordon would have scored there instead of a couple plays later. Smart move Kirk.

Get ready for the same crap next year, cause nothing will change. Also, he'll find another fullback to feature as a running back next year!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough with the time outs. Should we ever play to win we may need them when it counts. We just aren't used to being in that position.

Almost feel bad for the defense....they have played hard and mostly solid.

Wouldn't matter when you have to hold your opponent to 10 or less points to win.

We probably would have been better off in the long run if Weisman just sucked a few years ago. But hey....he's a good story.

I am sick of the commericals. Just get the game over with.

I think WI goes for it on 4th down if they don't score here on 3rd.

This is just depressing. The announcers, my children, the stadium all see that CJB is better but out dumb **** coach could care less.
I feel sorry for the players, especially the D. They have played well but WTF are you supposed to do if you are on the field the whole game?
KF is sun setting like Fry did. Hopefully he doesn't submarine the program like Fry did too at the end.

Good effort by D.

So was that timeout to give CJ more time to warm up?