JoshPastner.jpg

I will use this since I don't know how to set an avatar on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken Howard? His strength was working with athletic, inner-city kids. Just not lots of that on the team right now.

Ken Howard? His strength was working with athletic, inner-city kids. Just not lots of that on the team right now.

But he'll bring them in AND he'll bring in guys who want to lead! All your guy's going to get is a bunch of followers...oh sure, they may believe in him and his system...and he's got a long line of coaching disciples...but come one, he's just a man not a miracle worker!

:p

But he'll bring them in AND he'll bring in guys who want to lead! All your guy's going to get is a bunch of followers...oh sure, they may believe in him and his system...and he's got a long line of coaching disciples...but come one, he's just a man not a miracle worker!

:p

I'd take Peter over Salami any day of the week. Only problem is getting him to play on Saturdays. He'd be good to go in the night games, but matinees might be another story.
-Greg

I'll use my #2 pick of Steve Lavin as my avatar since I'm a skeptical that Pearl will be interested in the job.

I'd take Peter over Salami any day of the week. Only problem is getting him to play on Saturdays. He'd be good to go in the night games, but matinees might be another story.
-Greg

Haha...so both coaches have their problems they'll need to work through...this isn't as easy as we thought!

Latest posts