Auburn got SCREWED

I had Duke beating Auburn in my championship. So I am drawing dead, but since I had 7 of 8 teams correct in the elite eight, i was so far out in front, I only have one person who can knock me into second place with a virginia championship.

I had Auburn in my Final Four and I have Virginia winning it. I am sitting pretty good but think TT definitely has a great chance to win.

I have been complaining to my wife all season that it appears they have changed how double dribble is called. I saw it all year long, someone would half muff a catch, put the ball on the deck, pick it up to reestablish control, and then they start dribbling. The way it was called when I played, that was a double dribble.

Yep, and the Hawks seem to get that "no-call" as much as anyone. I noticed it numerous times this season.

Wow!

Miss a obvious double dribble call and than screw them in he end... That’s Sad!!!

The double dribble was a totally missed/blown call. the foul with .6 seconds left was a good call and you could say it took guts for the ref to call it. total jump and bump by the defender and the shot was right on line and came up short because of the bump.

The double dribble was a totally missed/blown call. the foul with .6 seconds left was a good call and you could say it took guts for the ref to call it. total jump and bump by the defender and the shot was right on line and came up short because of the bump.

I think I may have been the only person in the universe that night who thought that was an easy call. Clearly lunged and made contact with a player shooting the ball behind the three point line.

I think I may have been the only person in the universe that night who thought that was an easy call. Clearly lunged and made contact with a player shooting the ball behind the three point line.

I didnt see the foul in live action because I was watching the ball leave his hand but even the real time replays were obvious of how much he bumped the shooter and even a bit of acting by the shooter slightly kicking his legs to the side wasnt even needed to sell it to the ref.

Yes it WAS a foul, no question, but how many times do you see refs call that in the final seconds like that? I've seen players get mugged at the end of the game with the refs swallowing their whistles.

But the mistake happened on the previous play. They should not have fouled the player after he had double dribbled, it was going to be a desperation heave had Auburn not fouled the guy. Not to mention their best free throw shooter missing, that 3 should have only tied the game.

Latest posts