As a die hard Hawk fan who attends ISU...

you-serious-clark.gif

if-i-could-slap-you-i-would-for-real-906b90.jpg

I hope we beat the living p*ss outta them. I am not one to shove my love for the Hawks in the faces of the Clowns but have heard after yesterday how much we are supposedly going to get destroyed by the almighty heralded Cyclones. I'd always respond whenever someone asked me "Your a Hawk fan?" " And I'd say, "if ISU would go 11-1 in football every year, that'd be fine by me." That changed when I was ridiculed horribly for wearing my Shonn Greene jersey Saturday. Not a Hawkeye jersey, but a damn Jets jersey. It has gotten to the point where I use to not care about ISU athletics at all and I guess would say I hope they do well when not playing Iowa, but now I want them to lose to everyone. Badly. It is my dream to have CPR fired by the time I graduate and to see that trash heap stadium empty every Saturday. All I know is I plan on getting my *ss kicked Saturday if the Hawks win. I will walk on Welch donning Black & Gold and the Hawkeye flag around my back. I love this school, but the fanbase is horrible even though they are my friends. This school has absolutely ZERO football tradition at all and I'm tired of kids thinking this is one of the nations treasured football programs loaded with great athletes. I cannot wait for the Hawks to prove little brother once again which team truly runs this state. /end Rant GO HAWKS!

So let me get this straight, you are currently enrolled at the in state rival of your beloved university and you're surprised that your peer students are going to be on your case or talking trash?

Can't believe your *** made it through admissions.

I hope we beat the living p*ss outta them. I am not one to shove my love for the Hawks in the faces of the Clowns but have heard after yesterday how much we are supposedly going to get destroyed by the almighty heralded Cyclones. I'd always respond whenever someone asked me "Your a Hawk fan?" " And I'd say, "if ISU would go 11-1 in football every year, that'd be fine by me." That changed when I was ridiculed horribly for wearing my Shonn Greene jersey Saturday. Not a Hawkeye jersey, but a damn Jets jersey. It has gotten to the point where I use to not care about ISU athletics at all and I guess would say I hope they do well when not playing Iowa, but now I want them to lose to everyone. Badly. It is my dream to have CPR fired by the time I graduate and to see that trash heap stadium empty every Saturday. All I know is I plan on getting my *ss kicked Saturday if the Hawks win. I will walk on Welch donning Black & Gold and the Hawkeye flag around my back. I love this school, but the fanbase is horrible even though they are my friends. This school has absolutely ZERO football tradition at all and I'm tired of kids thinking this is one of the nations treasured football programs loaded with great athletes. I cannot wait for the Hawks to prove little brother once again which team truly runs this state. /end Rant GO HAWKS!

You're doing it wrong.
Repeat after me.......I don't care what little brother thinks, he is inconsequential - a bug on my windshield.

Kirk has a brand new routine coming on the field before the start of the game against ISU. He has hired the very best Haka man in the business......

Clones might run off the field in cowardly terror......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHW1K2LeQXE&feature=share&list=LPFnc-JrI3nv8]NZ Maori haka v Ireland A - YouTube[/ame]

:)

There is a special place in sports fan hell for ****** bags like you.

I bet you're rocking your Dallas Cowboy and New York Yankee gear, right? Probably have a "GO TALIBAN" t-shirt too.

Cool story

There is a special place in sports fan hell for ****** bags like you.

I bet you're rocking your Dallas Cowboy and New York Yankee gear, right? Probably have a "GO TALIBAN" t-shirt too.

Yes. It's called Ames, and he's already there.

Don't fret, my friend (OP). I sat in the ISU student section* all decked out in Hawkeye gear for the 13-15 loss to ISU in 2007.** It sucks, but it will be okay. My only advice, gauge your own reaction to the result based upon your year in school. If you're done after this one and the Hawks win ... go for frickin' broke!

I!
O!
W!
A!

*- As an illicit guest of a friend; I am a 2007 UI grad.
**- Thanks, Jake.

Latest posts