As a die hard Hawk fan who attends ISU...

If you pick the school you wish to attend strictly by your allegiance to their sports teams, then....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bobp5OHVsWY]You are so dumb. You are really dumb, for real! - YouTube[/ame]

Crying%252BBaby%252BNatural%252BHigh%252Bfor%252BSome%252BMoms.jpg

sums up this "hawk" fan

I hope we beat the living p*ss outta them. I am not one to shove my love for the Hawks in the faces of the Clowns but have heard after yesterday how much we are supposedly going to get destroyed by the almighty heralded Cyclones. I'd always respond whenever someone asked me "Your a Hawk fan?" " And I'd say, "if ISU would go 11-1 in football every year, that'd be fine by me." That changed when I was ridiculed horribly for wearing my Shonn Greene jersey Saturday. Not a Hawkeye jersey, but a damn Jets jersey. It has gotten to the point where I use to not care about ISU athletics at all and I guess would say I hope they do well when not playing Iowa, but now I want them to lose to everyone. Badly. It is my dream to have CPR fired by the time I graduate and to see that trash heap stadium empty every Saturday. All I know is I plan on getting my *ss kicked Saturday if the Hawks win. I will walk on Welch donning Black & Gold and the Hawkeye flag around my back. I love this school, but the fanbase is horrible even though they are my friends. This school has absolutely ZERO football tradition at all and I'm tired of kids thinking this is one of the nations treasured football programs loaded with great athletes. I cannot wait for the Hawks to prove little brother once again which team truly runs this state. /end Rant GO HAWKS!
You folks are funny. There is less than zero chance this poster is an ISU student....LOL!

this **** happens at any school if you're a rival fan that goes there.

Take your sob story somewhere else.

Are you f'ing stupid??? Take your sob story somewhere else?!?!? He's on an IOWA HAWKEYE message board. It's not like he is like you, which is a flaming troll on the other teams board. Jacka$$.

I hope we beat the living p*ss outta them. I am not one to shove my love for the Hawks in the faces of the Clowns but have heard after yesterday how much we are supposedly going to get destroyed by the almighty heralded Cyclones. I'd always respond whenever someone asked me "Your a Hawk fan?" " And I'd say, "if ISU would go 11-1 in football every year, that'd be fine by me." That changed when I was ridiculed horribly for wearing my Shonn Greene jersey Saturday. Not a Hawkeye jersey, but a damn Jets jersey. It has gotten to the point where I use to not care about ISU athletics at all and I guess would say I hope they do well when not playing Iowa, but now I want them to lose to everyone. Badly. It is my dream to have CPR fired by the time I graduate and to see that trash heap stadium empty every Saturday. All I know is I plan on getting my *ss kicked Saturday if the Hawks win. I will walk on Welch donning Black & Gold and the Hawkeye flag around my back. I love this school, but the fanbase is horrible even though they are my friends. This school has absolutely ZERO football tradition at all and I'm tired of kids thinking this is one of the nations treasured football programs loaded with great athletes. I cannot wait for the Hawks to prove little brother once again which team truly runs this state. /end Rant GO HAWKS!

Idk what year you are but this is my 5th year at ISU and if you've been to the tailgate lots I'm the ******* wearing Iowa gear at ISU games every week. Even on Iowa's bye weeks.

Oh and if you have the chance, hook up with an ISU cheerleader or dancer, they love it when you umm "finish" and turn the lights on, only to show them that your room is covered in Hawkeye gear.

So let me get this straight, you are currently enrolled at the in state rival of your beloved university and you're surprised that your peer students are going to be on your case or talking trash?

Can't believe your *** made it through admissions.

It is shockingly easy to get into iowa state

Says the clone fan on a Iowa message board. Strange?

I like talking sports with other fans, and the politics board here is entertaining. I didn't know that trying to have good discussion even as an opposing fan isn't allowed.

Are you f'ing stupid??? Take your sob story somewhere else?!?!? He's on an IOWA HAWKEYE message board. It's not like he is like you, which is a flaming troll on the other teams board. Jacka$$.

I hardly troll here but good effort. Just because someone is an opposing fan doesnt necessarily mean troll. Least I'm not flaming to get attention.

It is shockingly easy to get into iowa state

I hope you realize all three of the regent schools use the same if not very similar standards to get in...

Idk what year you are but this is my 5th year at ISU and if you've been to the tailgate lots I'm the ******* wearing Iowa gear at ISU games every week. Even on Iowa's bye weeks.

Oh and if you have the chance, hook up with an ISU cheerleader or dancer, they love it when you umm "finish" and turn the lights on, only to show them that your room is covered in Hawkeye gear.

hhaha. This guy gets what you're supposed to act like as a Hawk in clown country. Hide your women clowns!

I'd say branch out and meet some more students. I had a lot of friends attend isu but were life long Hawkeyes and in reality a large portion of the isu student body was similar.

If some classmate is giving you isu crap, ask them some simple trivia and see how much of a fan they really are. Ask when the last isu conference championship was? Ask how many teams were in the Big 8 and how many teams are in the Big 12?

Odds on favorite is they get the Big 8 question right and the others wrong.

Last bit of advice...spend this Saturday in Iowa City and cleanse yourself of lames for a few days.

Latest posts